F I N A L E - S E U N G W O O

"Sejeong-ah.. Which dress do you think is beautiful?" I asked Sejeong in video chat.

"Urm...how about we go to shopping? To buy new dress for tonight." She suggests. I nod to her deal.

At the clothing boutique, I wait for Sejeong to come. Suddenly, my phone beeps, showing that there is a message. I read it and shocked. "Mianhae Yena. Our aunt just got hospitalized. I can't go to shopping with you. My bad."

I sighed. I enter the boutique, looking at the dresses. Sadly, mostly of them are pricey. I have no idea what can I do if I buy a dress alone. I can't even find a penny by myself.

A dress catches my interest. A soft pink with white belt with some diamonds. I look at the price tag, making me shocked twice more.

"Are you interested in that dress, dear?" One of the saleswoman asks me.

Before I refused, someone gives me an answer instead. "Yes, she wants it." The boy with a suit coming closer.

"Ong Seungwoo?" I shrieked.

"Ouh? Young manager. Welcome." The woman bows to him.

"Ma... Manager?!" I shocked, quickly close my mouth.

He smirks and clings to me. "Get that dress ready for my girl. She really wants it."

"My girl? Are you insane?" I protested.

"Soon, you will know." He kisses my nose, making me blushes.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"It's looked beautiful! I buy it~" Seungwoo said to the saleswoman.

"Seungwoo-shi.. I'm not even wanting this dress."

He walks over the dressing room I was in and pulls me in. Only two of us in that cramped room. I try to keep distance with him but he keeps trying to be close to me.

"Yena.. I do this because I love you. This cute pink dress show that you are as beautiful as a goddess." He whispers, pecking my cheeks.

I blushed harder than before. I pull him a bit to get more space but he won't budge. "Ouh? Why your face is red? Seolma.. You're shy?" He teases me and keep coming closer.

I bit my lips, nervous. He takes my chin on his hand and kisses my lips. I want to resist but somehow it feels good. He deepens the kiss but sadly the saleswoman knocks on the door, disturbing the hot moment.

"So, Yena.. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He confesses.

I peck his cheeks to answer his question instead. He smiles widely, pinching my cheeks.

"Just let her wear this." He said to the worker, giving his black credit card to pay for it.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Yena still looks beautiful as always." He praises, opening my seat's door. I blushed and cling to him.

As we enter the hall, all the boys look like in awe. Seungwoo quickly hides me behind him. "Don't look! She's mine!"

"We all know already~" Daniel said, showing the picture of Seungwoo and I in the boutique.

"How can.."

"It's me." Sejeong smirks.

"Sejeong? You said.."

"I just lied to you just to make you meet Seungwoo. He really eager to meet you. So, I'm sorry Yena." She acts cute to get apologies.

"Haih.. Why all of you are so intelligent or I'm the only one that fool?" I sighed.

"But my Yena forever intelligent in my eyes." Seungwoo ruffles on my hair.

"Since everyone already here, let's celebrate the reunion together with the first day of this two lovers." Sungwoon cheers.

Who knows.. Funny and romantic boy Ong Seungwoo is my boyfriend after all...

-FIN-

A/N
Should I do Daniel one?