F I N A L E - W O O J I N

"Yeoboseyo?" I answer my phone that keep ringing when I'm in the bathroom.

"Yena... Song Yena.."

"Urm... Hello? Anyone's there?" I feel like I know who it is but I want to know whether it's really him.

"I miss you so much.. I even dreamt about you just now." He said half-asleep.

"Woo.. Woojin-ah, how about you sleep more? I think that you're tired..."

"Can we meet? At the school's dancing room?" He asked seriously.

"Now? Or tomorrow when reunion?"

"Now please. I eager to meet you." He ends the call right away.

I just take my cardigans and go to the school. I mean he just want to meet me. Why should I dress beautifully?

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

I wait for him in the room alone. It's kinda creepy as there's a lot of mirrors that surrounds me. I play with my phone to overcome the fears.

Suddenly, a strange noise from outside can be heard. I gulped down my fears, thinking nothing happened. The door barged open making me screamed loudly.

As I look at the door, it's Woojin. I run to him and hug him in fear. "Why you're so late?! I'm afraid.." I confess.

He calms me down, caressing my back with his soft touch. "Are you afraid of ghost?" He asks more like mocking.

"Aniyo.." I get out from his embrace and act like I'm fine.

"There's a ghost behind you!" He shrieks while pointing to the corner behind me.

I run to him, hugging him more tighter. He laughs at me loudly, "I never know you're this coward."

"Don't play with me! I might bite you if I'm too angry." I warned him.

"Really? Come bite me~" He teases, running away from me.

I run to catch him until we both fall on the floor, sandwiching each other. I try to get up but he pulls me getting closer to him.

"Woojin..."

He steals my lips as fast as a lightning and deepen the kiss. I suddenly feel good to his deepen kiss. I just let him dominating my lips.

"Yena.. Would you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Woojin.. Sorry for making you wait for a long time. Today finally I say yes." I smile.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Woojin-ah, did my dress beautiful enough for the reunion?" I asked Woojin before entering the hall.

"In my eyes, whatever Yena wears, all ate beautiful." He gives me thumbs up.

"Awww, thank you Woojin." I peck his cheeks.

I cling onto him, walking into the hall nervously. All the boys welcomed us with loud cheers and claps.

"Woojin-ah, you finally made it. Yena is yours now." Jaehwan smiles.

"Make sure you understand his satoori well. If you cannot understand, just tell me." Daniel advise me.

"Hyung! She's mine okay?" Woojin mad.

"It's okay Woojin. I'll forever stick to your side although I might not understand a bit of your satoori." I chuckled.

With Woojin as my boyfriend, my life full with laughter thanks to him..

-FIN-