S E V E N

"Hwang Minhyun??"

He quickly gets up but sadly, I scrapped his knee because I tossed him hard. He winced in pain, holding his knee.

"Dude... I'm sorry. I don't know you are one of the newbies. I thought you are a gangster." I tell him.

"My knee.." He said sadly.

I feel guilty. I take my handkerchief and tie it on his knee. "Don't tell your parents about this. I know they would kill me. I don't have enough money to win over your status." I confess.

He pats my head, calming me down. "My parents don't care about it. Don't worry.."

"I will bring you back to my house to treat this. If it's become a scab, I'm the one that should be fault."

I put his arm over my shoulder and walk to my house. He keeps watching me while we are walking. If I punch him, I will be sued. Just bear with it, Yena.

♪ ✿ ♩ ❀ ♪

"I'm home!" I said as I bring Minhyun inside.

My mom runs to me with an angry face. "Why are you late?! And why you bring boy here?!"

I let Minhyun sit on the sofa and rush to my mom. I push her till we both reach the kitchen. I take a deep breath and explain to her one by one.

"Mom.. I accidentally used my Taekwondo skills on him cuz I thought he's a pervert or a gangster that following me. So, I bring him here to treat him. And... He's one of the rich students in my school."

"Gosh! Why you do that?!" My mom hits me all of sudden. "I will make a juice for him. Go to treat him faster."

I walk to the bathroom, taking the first aid kit and go to Minhyun. I throw him an awkward smile. I kneel over his knee, taking the handkerchief away.

"I will put some ointment and bandage on your injury." I tell him, afraid that he will feel pain.

He hisses in pain as soon as I put the ointment. I quickly bandage on his knee. At the same time, my mom arrives with a tray of juice.

"Dear, I'm sorry that my daughter did that to you. Please forgive her." My mom begs Minhyun, holding his hand with full of hopes.

"Mom..." I whisper.

"I'll forever forgive her, Yena mom. She's like one of my happy vitamin in the class." Minhyun confesses. I feel relieved and embarrassed at the same time.

After the last gulp, Minhyun gets ready to go back home as it is already late. I accompany him to the gate and waving goodbye. He walks while waving at me back but then he does a 'u-turn'. He suddenly kisses my forehead, whispering "Goodnight" to me.

♪ ✿ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Yena~ aren't you excited for today's class?" Sejeong shrieks and jumping in happiness.

"Why should I excited for? Being in detention again.." I let it out.

"Aihhh ~ don't be like that. Today we will have the first dance class. I somehow feel like this school gone better." Sejeong hits me while screaming like crazy.

"Gone better..? It becomes shitter and shitter." I muttered.

"Class! Hello! I'm your dance teacher, Sir Im. How about for our first class today, we do grouping of four. I'll give you chance to choose your group members."

I hate if things gone like this. It will make me drown in error.

All the girls gather at the newbies, busy asking them to be their partner. I just sat there with Sejeong, waiting for the remainders. That's how my life here; trashes.

"Heol.. Everyone are still trying to take the boys into their team. I mean, just let the boys have their own group." Sejeong blurts out her thoughts.

"Yeah.. And Seonho already take some of the boys to create his group. Nice to have fellows who are rich tho.." I sigh.

"Don't worry, Yena. I know a miracle will come to us."

As soon as Sejeong said that, two persons are towering over Sejeong and I. I look at them. It's the newbies.

"Urm.. Do have groups? If not, let us be your group partner." One of them with snuggle tooth tells us.

"Of course you can. It's such a pleasure to become your group members." Sejeong answers them with full of smile.

"Sejeong! I haven't said anything about.." A voice suddenly cut me off.

"About our relationship.."

T B C