2 E N T Y - 3

"...dangerous?"

I paused. What does Seungwoo means about it?

"If you want to know.. He still in contact with all of his ex girlfriends. And he chats with them sweetly like they haven't broke up." Seungwoo continues.

All of sudden, Daniel flew in front of Seungwoo, punches him a few times. I try to pull them apart but can't. Thank goodness there's policemen nearby, clearing their quarrelling.

"Young boys, follow me to the police station. This should be concerned." The police said.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Why you hit him? Correct me if you say he wants it." The police states.

Daniel stays quiet beside Seungwoo who has bruised face. Seungwoo glares at him angrily. I just sighed and called Jisung about it.

"Jisung-shi... Daniel and Seungwoo are at police station, been investigated." I tell him.

"What?! Are you kidding me? What they have done now?" Jisung panics.

"Well.. Daniel punched Seungwoo quite badly. And police saw them, brought them here." I explain.

"I'll send someone who can solve it. Please wait Yena." He hang up the call after saying it.

I just sit on the bench, looking at both of them being questioned by the officer. I sighed and wait for the help that Jisung sent. I wonder who will he send.

After a few minutes, a pair of high heels are in front of my shoes. I look at the owner. It's a beautiful girl with a suitcase.

"Urm.. You must be Song Yena?" The girl asks.

I nod and asked her back, "Who.. Ahh, you're the one that Jisung send right?"

"Yeah.. I'm Sohye, Daniel's girlfriend and I'm a lawyer." She chuckles.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes.. Well, I'll talk to you later. I want to solve his case. See you later." She walks away while taking some papers from her suitcase.

I stay sit down on the bench, shocked. "Kang Daniel.. You just want to play with me only, right? It's not funny. Or am I dreaming.." I monologue in my heart while pinching my cheeks.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Yena.. You are still here"

Daniel approaches me right after he went out from the door. I back off, avoiding looking at his face.

"Why? Am I doing something wrong?" He comes closer, making me lean on the wall.

"Daniel, where are... Oh? Yena? You're still here." Sohye comes from nowhere.

"Noona, how did you know her?" Daniel asks.

"Jisung told me to see Yena and solve both of you and Seungwoo case." She explains. "And which girlfriend wouldn't know who's her boyfriend friends are~ I know all of your friend, Daniel."

"Noona.. We already broke up. We are not couple anymore." He sternly said.

"But you always call me everyday, asking for helps right? And you always end the call with I love you." She moves closer to Daniel.

"Ah.. I didn't want to disturb both of you. So, I will go first. Have a good time." I quickly run out from the police station, hiding behind the building.

My heart aches and hurts when I realize how dumb I am to fall into the jerk traps. A hand suddenly touches my shoulder, making me startled.

"Seungwoo-shi.. When did you go out from.."

His point finger touches my lips, stopping me from blasting him with questions.

"You're hurt, right?" He asks instead.

I bit my lips, nodding. "I should believe in you. But.. Are you okay?" I examines his bruised face.

"I'm okay... Ouch!" He shouts when a bug bites his face.

"Let's go to my house. My mom and dad still working. I'll get it treated." I smile, pulling his hand heading to my house.

After a few walks, we finally arrived. Surprisingly, Minhyun is waiting for me in front of my house. He waves at me when he saw me but his face changes as soon as he saw Seungwoo.

"Minhyun-shi.. Have you wait for a long time?" I worried.

"No.. I'm not. But what happened to Seungwoo? His face looks too.. Painful." He asks.

"Ahh.. Seungwoo just got.."

Without finishing my words, Seungwoo already pecks his lips on mine. I quickly push him off.

"Seungwoo shi! This is too..."

"Then, you should close your mouth when it's the time."

EHEM!

Minhyun coughs, looking at other side. "Am I disturbing both of you?"

T B C