6 T E E N

"I'll pay for her instead, Daehwi.."

I look at him. "Ong Seungwoo shi.. No need. I'll pay..."

Ong stops my hands that is rummaging through the wallet. Daehwi looks at both of us confusedly. "Hyung.. I should pay too. I'm losing team."

"It's okay Daehwi. Today is my treat. Go eat more with them. I'll settle down here with Yena." Ong tells Daehwi with a smile in his face.

He holds my hand, trying to make me stay beside him. He looks at the bill seriously and take out a credit card from his wallet. It's a black credit card which is the unlimited amount of money in it. I'm shook. I feel overly guilty for making him pay instead.

"Don't feel guilty. I know that you don't have enough money." He whispers while waiting for the waiter to settle down the payment.

"How can..." I said slowly but yet he can hear it.

"Because I sit beside you. You didn't eat cuz you're busy looking at your wallet that have nothing but only a 1000 won note. I'm going to stop you but you already left with Daehwi." He explains.

I'm touched. He's not like the most rich people who are stingy and boastful. He's really kind.

*DNA~ (BTS - DNA)*

My phone rings. I check the recipient and yeah.. It's mom. I excuse myself from Ong and go to the corner, near the toilet. I answer the phone anxiously, "Yeoboseyo...?"

"Yah! Song Yena! Why aren't you still at home?! It's already past afternoon." My mom shouts.

I pull the phone away from my ears while looking at the clock. Yes, it's past afternoon already.

"Eomma... I will go back soon. I'm now packing up. Don't worry.."

"I'll set timer. Come back home at 2:30pm straight. Or don't you even feel like staying in my house."

"Eomma..." I'm flustered. She ends the call without even 'Bye'.

"I know I should do something smart about this. I have to bring one of them to act as my project's member. But who?" I said slowly.

"Me~" Minhyun peeps on my shoulder, whispering.

"Heol! Minhyun-ah! Stop be like this! You're making me shock!" I startled.

"Ahaha.. You cannot stop being cute~" He said while ruffling my hair until it turns like poodles fur.

"Wait... You said you can help me?" I ask him eagerly. He nods.

"Can you come with me back home? My mom knows you, don't worry. Please backup me. I beg you." I try to do aegyo but failed.

"Promise me you will treat me something delicious later. Let's go now. It's 1:55 now." Minhyun drags me to the door without even explaining to his friends.

"Yah! Hwang Minhyun! Where are you going with Yena?"
"Yena.. Where you want to go?"
"Hyung.. What's the matter?"

All the other newbies questions slightly ignored. Minhyun gets on his car with me and drive away from the restaurant. I can't help but wondering what happen if I go back home, maybe get a scold or a beating.

♪ ✿ ♩ ❀ ♪

"We have arrived. Let's go." Minhyun says while holding my hands, giving me a bit of hope.

"Okay..."

DING! DONG!

Minhyun presses the doorbell and wait outside. He keeps me behind him as he knew I'll get a bad thing of I just said 'I'm back'. Hwang Minhyun surely a genius.

The door opens after a few minutes. My mom walks out to fetch the door and she surely surprised to see Minhyun.

"Young boy, you come here again. But Yena is not here.. She's still..."

"Song Yena is with me. I'm one of her project's teammates. I'm sorry aunty. I know you're worried about her. I'm the one who should apologize." He bows while pushing me out of his back.

"Ah.. It's okay. As long as it's you, I'm not that worried. Come on in and have some tea with us." My mom shines a smile on her face.

"Thank you aunty." He thanks her and walks in, dragging me inside too.

"You're finally back home, Song Yena! Why didn't you get back home yesterday?! I knew it that you're lying!" My dad comes to me and hits me with the stick.

I winced in pain and try to run away. "Appa... Mianhae. I should tell you first. I'm not lying." I tell him while holding the pain.

"You think you can lie to me?!" He hits me harder on my back. My mom tries to stop him from continue, "Yeobo.. Stop it ~ she's not wrong."

"I don't care! She's really..."

He hits me again, making me crying finally. Minhyun looks at me and runs to my dad. He holds my dad's hand from landing the stick on mine again.

"Abeonim (Father)..."

T B C

RE-UPDATING — sorry for difficulties and error