2 E N T Y

"Let go off her!!"

All of the boys look at the voice. It's Jinyoung. I gather all my strength, letting myself out from Dongho's grip. I take a quick response and spin him around. Youngmin grabs my hand, stopping me from trying to hit Dongho.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"I don't want.. You cannot escape from us when you have made mistakes with us." Youngmin says while lighting back the cigarette.

"Yah! Im Youngmin!" I shout his name but he doesn't bother.

After a few seconds, he already been punched by Jinyoung. Dongho lets me go and helps Youngmin. I take a deep breath and show my skills on Jonghyun who's trying to hit Jinyoung.

At the end, all of them lies on the ground with bruises face including Jinyoung. As I walk to the boys, they run away like they saw a ghost.

"Jinyoung, your face looks bad. Let's get some ointment for it." I said as soon as I walk to him.

He's gasping and chuckles. He makes me looks at him weirdly. "Why are you chuckling? Am I doing a joke?"

"You're really a pro, Song Yena. I never saw a girl could make those boys run like that." He tells me while still laughing.

"Bae Jinyoung! You want some more beating?" I threat him.

"Okay.. Okay. Let's go treat my face, Yoon Sena-nim." He stands up, limping.

"Aihh.. Tell me you cannot walk properly."

I approach him and circling his arm on my shoulder. He's right next to me, too close. I just walk out from the classroom heading to the infirmary.

"I never see you this beautiful.." Jinyoung whispers.

"Stop looking at me and can't you walk a bit faster?" I said, ignoring his words.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Ouch! Can't you be a bit gentle.." Jinyoung winced.

"Sorry Bae ~ I'm not girly like the other girls. Turn your head to the left please." I instruct him.

"I don't want. It's hurt." He shows his sad face.

"Fine ~ Do it by yourself. I shouldn't waste my time with you here." I stand up, heading to the door. As I want to twist the knob, the door flew to my face.

"Ahhh!" I scream in pain.

"Sorry, Yena.. I accidentally hit you.. Again." Seungwoo laughs while apologizing.

"Stop it Ong!" I yell at him.

"Yena.. Your nose. Blood." Jinyoung tells me nervously.

He approaches me, pushing Seungwoo away. He shoves the tissues into my nostrils carefully. He brings me to sit on the bench, beside him.

"That's the punishment for you that resist to treat me." Jinyoung teases me.

"Bae Jinyoung! You really.." I paused as I realised Seungwoo still there, looking at me.

"Why are you here? Did you hurt anything?" I ask him.

"Oh? I'm here because... Ah! Ah! My knee hurts." He acts out but it's not working to make me fell for it.

"Ong Seungwoo shi.. I'm not that dumb okay?" I stop his not-so-perfect acting.

"No jam~~" Woojin peeps on Seungwoo shoulder all of sudden, getting a hit from Seungwoo.

"Oh? Why both of you are here? There's no teacher?" I ask.

"It's recess, Yena~" Jisung brushes my hair from behind.

"Stop it. I hate it if you did that to my hair." I whine.

"So, let me do it more." He plays with my hair until my hair turns like lion's hair.

"Hahaha.. There's a lion. Let's call zoo keeper." Jaehwan teases while taking a picture of me.

"Kim Jaehwan!" I chase him around the infirmary.

A hand pulls me, stopping me from chasing Jaehwan. I fell backwards in Jinyoung's embrace. We both stares into each other's eyes. I try to push him off mine, but his grips surely stronger than I think. I shouldn't take easy when he said that he likes to be called manly than cute.

"You're sick, Yena. Don't run anymore or your nose will bleeds again." He said while poking my nose.

"I know but can I sit properly? I'm not comfortable sitting... Urm.. Like this." I duck my face, ignoring his gaze.

"Promise me one thing.."

"Mwo? Kiss your forehead? Tell you that I love you?"

He shakes his head and smirks. "Play games with me anytime you're free and if you lose, let me be by your side for 24/7"

"Woah! I'm not that gamer like you.. I can't accept it Baejin." I refused.

"Cuz she will be by my side, not you.."

T B C