F I V E

"I... have evidence that Yena is not guilty."

I can't help but look at him, shocked. He looks at me with his beautiful smile and shows a video to the teacher.

"Where did you get this video? Did you saw they fought?" Mr Jung asks Sungwoon with full of curiosity.

"Sir... There's a surveillance camera near that area. Now I know how this school do things, they just hear complaints from those kids who have money.. Without even check the truth."

For the first time, I found someone who knows how my heart feels all this time. I keep looking at him, feeling grateful.

"Urm.. I'll release your detention, Yena.." Mr Jung said with his unacceptable way.

"And... Give those detention to the girl who hurts her just now. I want a square decision." Sungwoon sternly look at the teacher.

I hold his other hand, writing 'no need' on his palm. He ignores it and just keep my hands on his.

"I will.." Mr Jung agrees.

"Let's go.." Sungwoon drags me leaving the room.

As soon as we both quite far from the room, we stop. My hands still in his. I shake off my hands but he just do nothing.

"Jeogi... Can you let me go now? It's over and I'm okay.." I beg him.

He suddenly let go of my hands and turns to face me. "Yah! Is this how your life everyday? In this unfair school?!" He yells at me.

I'm shrinking inside. He helps me just now and he mad at me at the same time. I stare into his eyes, finding the answer.

"If I'm saying yes, will you help me again?! I know you won't! No one will take care of someone who always been fault all the time..."

"I will.. I promise you I will." He cups my face, gazing into each other face.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"You what?!!" I shrieked.

"I told him that you were been fault without any reason. He rushed to you as soon as he can." Sejeong ducks her face, looking at the ground.

I hold her hand, comforting her instead of getting angry. "Don't worry.. you have done a good job. Thanks to you, I'm finally clean from the problem."

Sejeong hugs me, keep apologizing about that incident. I pat her back, calming her down.

"Let's go back home together. We can eat at our favorite place." I ask her with anxiety.

She looks at me with sad face and explains, "Mianhae, Yena.. I have to go to my father's shop. I already promised him that I'll help him right after school."

"Ahhh.. It's okay then. I'll ask our Byeongari to walk with me. Goodbye." I wave goodbye at her as she's walking away.

I walk around the school searching for that Seonho kid. He seems not with me when he found his bro. I bring myself to the basketball court as I heard a voice that resembles him.

Yes, there he is. With his tall bro-friend, playing basketball. What I can see from here is Seonho losing and losing.

I sit down on the bench, watching them playing. It's look fun but sadly I can't even play anything involving ball. I'm suck at it.

Suddenly, the ball rolls to my feet. Seonho's tall bro-friend rushes to the ball but stopped as soon as he saw me. Okay, am I a ghost?

"Ouh? You're Song Yena, right?" He asks me while taking the ball.

"YENA!!" Seonho runs to me, hugging me tightly.

"I... Can't breath.. Let me go.." I hit him continuously. Thank God, he lets me go or I might die.

"What are you doing here? Why don't you go home yet?" Seonho asks as he rummages my bag without my permission.

"YAH YOO SEONHO! DON'T OPEN THAT!" I quickly take my bag from him. There's so much things secret inside that bag. Especially, my diary that I wrote bad things about today's class.

A hand snatch my bag away from my hand. I look at the hand's owner. It's that tall boy.

"Seonho, tell your friend to not mess with me." I beg for Seonho's help but he just sits there, munching on my snacks that I don't know here he get.

I tiptoe around Seonho's bro-friend, try reaching my bag. Sadly, he's too tall. He stares at me with his large, sparkly eyes.

"Peck me on my cheek if you want your bag back.."

T B C

A/N
Hello all readers 💞 I hope this story is great so far. Please show a lot of love to this story although it's crap, to WannaOne and your biases. I love you all 💓