3 T E E N

It's 3:00 am. I'm awake earlier because of I'm not used to this big room. I get out to the living room, switching the light on. I paused as soon as I saw Jinyoung in front me.

He then walks away like still mad at me. I grab his wrist, stopping him. "Let's talk.."

"What else should be talked about? About my bad mouth? Or that damn watch?"

"Jinyoung.. Don't be like this. I know you have grown apart from Daehwi just because of me, right?"

"I know you took care of Daehwi so much just because he's still a maknae.. And let,me survive on my own."

"I just don't want both of you to fight over me... I beg you. I'm not the one who loves to see fights over friends."

"I'll make up with him.. And thanks Yena, you make me see my fault and greed."

He comes near to me and gives me a peck on my cheeks. "Ewww why you kiss my cheeks?!"

"I'm feeling thankful for your help and because you're the most cutest one."

I wipe off the area he pecked me. I get back to the guest room, leaving him behind who's smiling.

♪ ✿ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Wake up, Yena~"
"Noona wake up, it's morning already."

I whine as I heard those boys waking me up, "Five more minutes.."

"This cannot be done. I'll sing for her. Ppalli ppalli ireona ireona~" Jaehwan sings loudly.

I wake up as soon as he sings. I glare at him like want to shoot laser on him.

"Gosh.. I think there's a lion on the bed. Look her hair~ wowww" Guanlin teases.

"What are you doing in here?! I already locked the door. How can you enter?" I yelled.

"Dear my lovely Yena, don't you remember who's this house owner~" Jisung clings to my shoulder.

I sealed my lips together, face-palming myself. "I'm sorry Ong Seungwoo shi~"

"Now let's go to eat! I'm hungry just to wait for this princess." Woojin shouts.

"Don't call me princess! You little..." My mouth suddenly been cupped by a hand.

"Yena, don't curse. It's bad. I don't want my girl to do bad things." Jinyoung whispers to me as his hand still cupping my mouth.

I bit his hand, making him wince in pain. I run to the table faster than the others.

"I'm first!" I yelled in anxiety. All of the boys look at me with 'Heol' face and take their seats. The breakfast served are American style; pancakes with some waffles.

"Who cook all of this?" I asked while stuffing the waffle into my mouth.

"Jisung mom~" Everyone said in unison.

"You're really such a mom. You're better than me as a girl. I can't even cook this delicious." I tell him.

"But I can't replace the beauty that you have." Jisung answers.

I stop eating as soon as I heard his answer. "Is there any strawberry flavored milk? I'm craving for it." I try to change topic.

"Only one left on the top cabinet I think. Go take a look." Seungwoo tells me.

I leave the dining table and search for it. Unfortunately, it's too high. I jumped and jumped to take it cuz I know when I'm tiptoeing, I'll never get it. I slipped on the tiles and falls down. But not on the ground, in someone's arms.

"Are you okay? You should be careful when.." He laughs a bit. "..when you jumped.."

"Jihoon shii.. It's not funny. I'm just... Forget it. Thanks BTW." I'm freeing myself from him but he pulls my arm, back into his embrace.

"What are you doing? I'm hungry." I give silly reason.

"Can you give me some sweets?" He asked while winking.

"I don't have sweets..."

He approaches my lips and pecks it with his tinted lips. I push him away before he deepens the kiss. I wipe away my lips roughly.

"Jihoon shii.. How can you stole my first kiss?!" My anger build up.

"Mianhae.. But I'm eager for your lips." He kisses my right ear before walking away.

I stomped on the ground a few times, protesting. "Yena?"

I look at the voice's owner. Why like I have heard that voice before? I turn around and found Seonho.

"Yoo Seonho? What are you doing here?"

"I think I'm the one that should ask you that?" He shrugged.

"Urm.. I.." I try to made an excuse until...

"She missed me, that's why she came."

T B C

A/N
Sorry that I can't update twice in a day during weekdays cuz I'm going to school. I'll update twice when there's weekend or holidays. Have fun reading n don't forget to vote if you like this story ^^

School 101 || WANNAONEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें