T W E L V E

"Ouh? Isn't this Song Yena, the gorgeous? Why are you here? Are you spying on me?"

Daniel keeps approaching until I get sandwiched between his build body and the wall. Oh God, someone help! I can't push his body because he's shirtless. I avoid meeting with his eyes, facing to my left.

"Your face so beautiful. You make me want to eat it." He whispers.

"You! Don't try to do anything silly or I'll kick your crotch!" I raise up my voice.

"What if I still want... Jagiya?"

He steps on both of my feet, disabling me to move. I squirm in to get out from him.

"Let me go!" I yell out, making Jisung runs to us.

"What happened here... Yahhh!! Kang Euigeon what do you think you're doing to Yena?!" Jisung yells while hitting Daniel with a wooden spoon, making the victim backed off.

"Eui what? Euigeon? Who's that?" I asked both of them.

"It's his real name before he changed it to Daniel. If you mad at him, you can just use that name. I approve it." Jisung smirks.

"Hyung! I'm not approve that.. Go to the bathroom ppalli~ You're eager to use it right?" Daniel pushes me to the bathroom, panic and closes the door.

♪ ✿ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Let's eat!" We all said in unison.

I take a piece of rolled eggs in front of me but another chopsticks also picking the same piece. I look at the chopsticks, right to the owner.

Kim Jaehwan. Maybe he will give it to me as he's a gentleman-look-like. I pull the egg using my chopsticks. Unfortunately, he takes all of it with hand.

"Jaehwan.. That's mine! And you're dirty." I whine.

He just laughed hysterically. Everyone knows how eerie his laughs be.

As I look at my rice bowl, there's already some pieces of rolled eggs. Sitting next to me is only Minhyun as I sit at the end of the table. I shove the rice with the egg in my mouth while looking at him.

"What are looking at? My flawless skin?" Minhyun asks while picking the fried fish's flesh.

"Hey, no one said that your skin is flawless. I have more beautiful face than you." I brag.

"I agree that. You're not denying it." He continues.

After hearing on his words, I choke on my food. I drink a glass of water quickly. "Are you okay?" Sungwoon asks me with full of worries.

I nod continuously. I continue eating the dinner with them who are really noisy and chaos. I don't think I live longer than one day or then all of them might get a fist from me.

"Hyung! That bulgogi is mine! You already eat half a bowl already~" Woojin whines at Ong.

"Jisung mom~ Guanlin don't want to eat the carrot. He said it's not delicious." Jihoon complains.

"Just eat what that I have cooked for all of you!" Jisung yells, making all the boys shut up their mouths and eat quietly.

I try to take the braised beef that's quite far from my seat. Unfortunately, I accidentally knock on my soup bowl, making the soup spill over my clothes.

"Yena! Are you okay? Luckily the soup not hot." Minhyun wipes the spilled soup on the table. "Let's change your clothes."

"I don't bring anything.."

"Just wear anything from Jihoon's closet. His clothes all are colorful and suit girls." Jaehwan teases.

"Hyung! I'm not buying it on purpose." Jihoon attacks.

"And he likes pink~~" Daniel continues.

I just laugh at them teasing Jihoon. I feel much happier thanks to them. All the bad things today should be erased.

♪ ✿ ♩ ❀ ♪

After changing clothes, I get out from Jihoon's room where he shared with other four members. I wear his baby blue T-shirt with 'Born Young' printed words.

"Yena. You can sleep in the room next to ours. It's a guest room instead." Seungwoo shows me the room.

As Seungwoo opens the door, I can't help but look in awe. The room is nicely decorated and air-conditioned. A king sized bed and TV are provided.

"Ong.. It's okay I can just sleep on the sofa. This is just too much.." I refused.

"Just use it. You're welcomed to be here. But make sure you locks the door. They're all perverts.." He approaches me and whispers, "especially.. Jisung, Daniel and I.."

I hit him hard, making him winced. "Since you're one of them, get out~" I push him out from the room.

I lean on the closed door, thinking twice. What's my fault in this world that makes them always stick to me?

T B C