F I N A L E - D A N I E L

I walk down the street where many shops are open. I'm going to buy my facial cleanser. I enter the beauty products shop but I stopped as I saw someone that kinda similar near the alley.

I glance at the boy who is b-boy dancing. I tend to go to the alley to watch the dance battle. I shook as the person I noticed is Daniel.

I try to walk away but a hand pulls me. It's Daniel's hand. He smiles cheekily at me and shows off his dance. I stand there, grooving to the music in my own style.

Suddenly another boy holds my hand, making me dancing with him. I just follow his steps as I don't know how to dance better than both of them.

"Stop!" Daniel shouts while pressing the pause button on the radio.

"Why hyung? Are you already give up?" The boy smirks.

"Don't take my girlfriend without my permission.. Samuel." Daniel glares at him.

"Wow! Are you really his girlfriend?" Samuel asks me.

I just shake my head, as far as I know Daniel already with his ex girlfriend back. "She said she's not yours~" Samuel tells Daniel.

Daniel grabs my wrist, dragging me away from the alley. I struggle against his grip, repeating the words 'Let me go!'. He stops a while later, turning to face me still grabbing my hand.

"I said let go, right?! I'm not even your girlfriend. You girlfriend might wait for you at home." I raised my voice.

"Song Yena!" He shouts, gaining attention from the public. "I do this because I love you. I already broke up with Sohye. I mean.. She's the one that keep chasing me."

I stay silent, not daring to meet his eyes. In a seconds, I feel his lips planted on mine deeply. I'm too shocked to resist it.

"My heart now free for you.. Can you accept me as your boyfriend?" He asks softly.

My heart starts racing up. I take a deep breath and answer, "I will accept you.. But promise me you won't hide anything from me including your exes."

"I will Yena!" He yells in happiness. The crowd that are watching us clapping for the happy news.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

Finally, it's the day for the reunion. I wear my lucky dress, baby blue coloured dress. I walk out from my house, heading to the school. While walking, suddenly a coat surrounds my shoulders.

"Don't expose your beauty too much, babe." Daniel whispers, making me cringed.

I clear my throat and entering the hall with Daniel by my side. His fingers intertwined in mine tightly. He shows his bunny teeth when smiling and said, "Are you ready to tell everyone?"

I take a deep breath and nod. Daniel brings me towards the stage, holding the mic.

"Hello, my members. I have a great news. Well, I'm dating Yena!" He shouts.

I hit him to make him slow down but he just chuckles and bombed me with his limitless kisses. All the boys clap and approved our relationship.

"Yena got the sexiest boy in this school." Seonho teases.

"You won't get to resist his sexy vibe. Be careful." Seungwoo reminds me.

I can't help but laugh at their comments. I hug Daniel, thankful to him for being my boyfriend and loving me hard.

I thought I would never end up with him but miracles have solved it for us...

-FIN-