F I N A L E - J A E H W A N

"Eomma.. I go to school for my reunion party." I said as soon as I wear my high heels.

"Yena! Bring this with you." My mom gives me a harmonica.

"Harmonica? For what? I can't even play it" I asked curiously.

"Yesterday there's a boy came here before you arrived home. He asked you to give this back to him when you're going for the reunion." My mom explains.

I take the harmonica, leaving the house. I keep looking at it but there's not even an identity of the person.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

As I arrived at school, I keep looking around. I enter the music room to put the harmonica on the wind instruments racks.

"Don't put it there.." I paused by action. I turned around, facing the voice. "Jaehwan..."

He walks approaching me, making me walking backwards. I stopped as my back hits the wall. I gulped down my fear, holding the harmonica tightly.

"What.. What are you going to do?" I stuttered.

His face keep coming closer until it's on the nape of my neck. His breaths shivering me.

"Yena~ that harmonica is mine. Give it to me... Including your love." He whispers.

My eyes widen. My grip on the instrument loosen. "Lo... Love?"

"Tonight you will know what happen?" He gives me a clue, leaving the room with his harmonica.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

My watch shows that it's already 7:30pm. I go to the hall for the reunion. As I enter the hall, it's dark like no electricity.

"Hello? Anyone's here?" I asked slowly, with frightened fears.

A few seconds later, the lights switched on only on the stage. I look at the stage and walking towards it. I paused when I saw Jaehwan sits on the chair with his guitar and harmonica on his mouth. He reminds me to the legend, Kim Kwangseok.

"Yena.. Thank you for stealing my heart. But today can I get permission from you to take your heart like how you did to me?" He asks.

I nod curiously. He smiles and get ready to plucks his guitar. He plays the guitar and harmonica harmonically. I listened to the song, focused.

Suddenly, he stops playing and put down his guitar. He walks down the stage, approaching me. He takes something out from his pocket. It's necklace that designed as guitar shaped.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He kneels down romantically.

I'm touched by his behavior. "Jaehwan.. I do."

He jumps in happiness along with his hysterically laughing. He hugs me slightly and wears me the necklace.

All of sudden, a few confetti. All the boys together with Sejeong and Seonho come in, clapping hands and whistling.

"Congratulations, Jaehwan hyung! You did it!" Daehwi congratulates him.

"Yena now doesn't have to turn on the radio. There'll always be a live radio with her." Jisung teases.

Jaehwan looks at me with his pure eyes, smiling. I hold his hand and replying his smile.

"Thank you Jaehwan... I never know you're the one that I will end up with." I said to him sweetly.

-FIN-