F I N A L E - M I N H Y U N

"Yena~ wake up!"
"Wake up or I will kiss you!"

I wake up quickly as soon as I heard that 'kiss' words. "Aghh!" I screamed as I saw Minhyun is right by my bedside.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled while pulling up my blanket. "Don't tell me..."

"Your parent let me in. I heard that you have finished your boarding school. That's why I came." He explains with a smiling face.

"My mom and dad?!" I shrieked.

"Yena~ don't treat our guest like that.. Surely as he is your boyfriend." My mom knocks on my door, butting in.

"Boy... Boyfriend?" I asked twice.

"Aunty.. Can you leave both of us? I want to tell her something." Minhyun politely say to my mom.

"Ouh! Sorry my dear. I should give both of you privacy." My mom closes the door quickly.

I stare at Minhyun. "What she said is true? Your my... Boyfriend?" I asked him.

He nods shyly. He suddenly kneels down, taking a red box from his pocket. "Urm.. Song Yena, you always make me wandering about you wherever you are. But now I want to take you as mine. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

He opens the box, revealing a platinum ring written 'Love'. I cupped my mouth, too shocked to see the present.

"I... Minhyun-ah.. This is too pricey. I can't.."

"I love you.." He speaks, making me shut my mouth.

"I know I'm doing this without planning but.. The boys don't care about you as they lose to me in high octave game." He brags.

I endured my laugh, keep hitting him. "Why you're so cute, Minhyun?"

"So... Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I take the ring box and nod. "Promise me, you will protect me like how you always did at school before."

"Of course I will my Yena.." He pecks on my cheeks.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Wah! Look at who's here today~ Song Yena and her boyfriend, Minhyun." Sejeong teases.

"Sejeong-ah..." I whined.

Minhyun takes my hand and holds it. He intertwines our fingers and looks at me, smiling. "We're officially right now. So, if you hate someone tell me."

"Ah... I just teasing her, Minhyun. Don't think about it that much." I calmed him down.

"Aigoo.. I can't tease Yena like how I used to she have a protective boyfriend like Hwang emperor ~" Sejeong nudges me.

"You're lucky to have him. Sungwoon keep laughing over small matters. His laugh.. Make me wants to laugh more tho" She adds.

"Congratulations Yena! Let's start the party with our new lovebirds!" Jisung claps followed by others.

I glance at Minhyun and smiles. Thank you for being my boyfriend, Minhyun. I hope that we will be happy forever after.

-FIN-

A/N
Tomorrow I will post another two members. So wait for more endings. I know the endings like crap but yeah mian d:

School 101 || WANNAONEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें