S I X

"Peck me on my cheek if you want your bag back.."

I freeze. Man, I don't even know you or at least your name and then you want me to peck you.

I ignore his words and keep tiptoeing around him. He raises the bag higher than before while looking at me with full of joy.

My toes hurt, making me unstable and fall on the tall boy body. His body is underneath mine. We gaze into each other's eyes. He makes move, kissing my cheeks all of sudden.

My heartbeat stopped for a while. I push myself away from him, acting like nothing happens.

"Heol ~ Look what we have here, maybe new couple wannabe." Seonho clings to my shoulder, reacting the scene.

"Seonho.. Let's go back home. It's late." I change the topic.

"But I want to walk with Guanlin hyung too. We have something more to talk about." Seonho tells me while hugging his bro-friend tightly.

"If that's it, let's walk together. Three of us." The tall boy suggests.

I realised that my bag still with him. Darn it! How to take it from him?

"Guan.. What your name.. Give me back my bag. Juseyo." I beg him for the bag which is in his left hand.

"It's Guanlin.. Okay, if you want it back, hold my hand until we reached your house." He states, smirking.

"Yahh! That's a bit.."

Seonho takes my hand putting it in Guanlin's big hand. I yank his hand away but his grip is so manly. He pulls me nearer to him.

"Yena.. Can I swim into your heart?" He whispers.

Okay, that's make me cringed. I'm sure that he will get something from me as present, maybe a fist.

"Let's go!" Seonho links to my arm, leading the walk.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Let's eat here. I'm hungry now." Seonho stops in front of a cafe.

I rolled my eyes, blowing my bangs. "Yoo Seonho! Just a few walks away to your house. Can't you hold your appetite?"

He shows his grumpy face, switch on his phone. "Okay, I'm going to tell my mom that you banned me from eating here.."

I take away the phone from him, smiling awkwardly. "Don't tell your mom... Ehehe let's eat here."

As soon as we step in, the smell of bread and coffee enter our nose. Seonho rushes to the counter, choosing the foods for all of us.

I take a sit at the nearest seat with Guanlin as he holds my hand. I wonder why he's quiet as soon as we arrived. I take a look at him, he's sleeping soundly while sitting.

I brush off some hairs that covering his face. I paused as I saw his features. If I said he's the most handsome face, I'm sure many will agree.

Seonho knocks the table a few times. "Ehem! Do you want to date or eat here?" He teases.

I look at Seonho  who's munching on his cheese cake. I burst out laughing. His face so funny. At the same time, Guanlin woke up because of the noise I made.

"Where are we?" He still half asleep.

"In Seonho world.." I reply him while taking a piece of Brownies.

"I'm not that dumb, girl~" Guanlin whispers to my ears, tickles.

I shove him with a cupcake, shutting off his mouth. He gobbled down the food inside his mouth and glare at me.

"What are you glaring at?" I ask him while looking at him weirdly. "Am I that weird?"

"If you're an alien, I'll approve cuz there's no one that as beautiful as you in my eyes." He confesses.

I choke on my food. Seonho who is drinking the latte, spraying it to Guanlin and me.

"Yoo Seonho! It's gross!" I complained while wiping off the coffee residue my face and clothes. Seonho keeps apologizing innocently, laughing at the same time.

♪ ✿ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Hands off from mine, juseyo.." I tell Guanlin as I have already reach the route to my house.

"Are you sure you want to walk alone? Isn't it dangerous?" He worries.

"Guanlin  hyung. You don't know how powerful she is, black belt master." Seonho praises me.

"Alright then. Take care and stay safe." Guanlin hugs me and walks away with Seonho.

Is it me or he's too sweet? More like a caramel. I think more than that.

I walk through the alley, although it's dark that's the only route to my house. As I walk, I heard some footsteps following me. I stop and the footsteps come nearer. I use my Taekwondo skills, turn down the suspicious person.

"AGH!"

I paused. It's like one of the newbies voice. I take out his head from the hoodie. A beautiful face welcomes me. I take a look on his name.

"Hwang Minhyun??"

T B C