F I N A L E - J I H O O N

I watch the videos on my computer and phone while waiting for the clock to turn past 5. I laugh at some of the videos that Seonho recorded because of his face and English.

Suddenly, a file that I never noticed before catches my attention. I click on it to see the content. The video starts with piano instrumental. I take a look at the date.

"Ouh? It's the date when I entered the boarding school." My curiosity surrounds me more.

I continue watching the video. Jihoon popped out in the video. His face reddens and he can't stop smiling.

"Song Yena.. It's me, Park Jihoon. I know that you will know this video late but I want to tell you something. At first when I saw you, you have totally caught my eyes. I can't stop thinking about you even till now. Urm.. Can I save you in my heart? Forever?"

His confessions make me blush more. I immediately call him to ask whether this is just a prank or truth.

"Yeoboseyo..."

"Jihoon-shi.. Are you serious about this video?" I asked him eagerly.

He stays silent for a while. "Ah.. So you already know about the video. And yes, I am."

"I'm.. I'm going to be in your heart." I shyly answer him.

"Really? Song Yena?!" He shrieks and cheers loudly in the phone.

"Slow a bit please.. My ears hurt." I jokingly told him.

"Mianhae, Yena. Are you hurt because of me? Let me treat you with my aegyo." He tells me.

"No no no. Later, you can do your KuKuKaKa when you meet me. Save it for later." I quickly respond.

"I can't wait to meet you, my angel. Make sure tonight you wear pink dress." He gives me a tip.

"Why pink? Do you want me to enter your pink sausage team?!" I asked.

"Ey.. No~ I want us to have a couple theme." He explains.

"Okay! I'm on!" I happily agree with his idea.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Jihoon-shi.. Where are you? I'm already at the cafeteria." I called him.

"I'm entering the school now. Wait for me a bit more." He answers then end the call.

I nervously wait for him alone in the cafeteria. "Boo!" Jihoon startled me from behind.

"Jihoon!" I hit him before leaving him behind.

"Awwhh.. Do my Yena angry?" He pinches my cheeks, making me smiling again.

"I'm sorry, Yena. KuKuKaKa~" He does his aegyo, making me melting more.

"Arasseo, Jihoonnie~ let's go." I grab his hand, walking to the hall.

As we arrived at the hall, all the boys look at both of us in awe. "Woah! They wear couple theme." Jaehwan shouts.

"Oppa! We should do something like that." Sejeong tells Sungwoon angrily.

"Ouh! Am I disturbing both of you?" Seonho asks after walking out from the restroom with his pink suit.

"Aih!! Yoo Seonho! Why you're being a third Wheeler?!" Guanlin mad at Seonho.

"It's okay.. He's not planning it. I'm okay with it." Jihoon calms them down. "As long as.. My Yena is right by my side."

Jihoon and I intertwined with each other's hand. Like everyone knows, Jihoon truly a romantic man..

-FIN-

A/N
Go to read and help our Wannable friend's fanfic, JAENA17. You won't be regret 😉