F I N A L E - D A E H W I

"Yena, there's a parcel for you." My mom knocks on my door.

"I'm coming." I close my tablet and walk downstairs to receive the parcel.

"Did you bought anything online?" My mom asks.

I shake my head, looking at the parcel curiously. I open the parcel carefully. It's an expensive bag from branded stores.

"Wow.. Are you sure this is mine, mom?" I'm still shocked by the item.

"Wait. There's a note." My mom snatches the note from the parcel and read it out loud.

"Dear Yena noona, I hope that you like the gift that I gave to you. I really wished that for the reunion, you would be my partner. Love, Daehwi."

Omo! It's Daehwi. How kind he is to give this to me?

"Yena, wear this bag to your reunion and be sure to be his partner. I can sense that he is dependable person." My mom advises me.

"I will mom.." I agree with her as people's said that Mom's word always true.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Yena! You still look gorgeous!" Jisung compliments me.

"Where did you get that handbag?!" Sejeong shrieks.

"Ah.. It's.."

"I'm the one that give it to her." Daehwi admits.

"Daehwi.. I'm searching for you just now."

"Noona, thank you for accepting me. But I have something to tell you.."

He suddenly kneels down, taking out a box of ring from his pocket. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Wahh.. So romantic! Sungwoon, do it for me too." Sejeong hits Sungwoon.

"Yena, say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" They cheer for me continuously.

I blushed and take the ring. "Daehwi... Noona says yes."

"Yayy!!" They shouts happily.

"Kiss her! Kiss her!"

"Guys.. This is too much.."

Daehwi cuts off my words, kissing my lips on point. I'm quite shocked by his manly action.

"Your lips.. Make me loving you more." He shyly confesses. I hit him, embarrassed by his words.

Age doesn't matter right?

-FIN-