2 E N T Y - 6

"But I like that competition..."

Woojin shows his snuggle tooth when he smiles. I'm flustered. How can he likes that kind of competition?

"Woojin shi.. I think that I.."

He pulls me closer to him and whispered, "Don't forget me when you leave this school. And accept my love please. I'll wait for your reply."

He kisses my cheeks, finishing his action with a hug. All the boys glare at him.

"Urm.. Well I should go now. If I have make up my mind with whom I want to be with, I'll come here. I promise." I said while holding my bags, walking out from the class.

As I continue walking along the corridor, a sudden announcement is made. I stopped as I heard the emcee. It's Jisung.

"Test 1, 2, 3. Hello, YMC 101 High. Today is a sad day for all of us. Our beloved friend, Song Yena is leaving because of unreasonable things." Jisung said.

A few seconds later, I heard some sniffs comes from the speaker. Is he crying?

"Yena-yah, don't ever give up on anything. You can do it. Although this world is quite unfair, just bear with it. We, Wanna One, will forever root for you. Don't ever forget about us. Jisung, Sungwoon, Minhyun, Jaehwan, Seungwoo, Daniel, Jihoon, Woojin, Jinyoung, Daehwi and Guanlin. Don't ever forget all those names. For the last present, I will sing a song for you, Always."

My eyes start to tear up as I listened to him singing. I gather up my courage and continue walking although I'm crying. As I reach the school's field, someone is shouting my name. I turn around to look at the voice.

Suddenly, all the boys with Sejeong and Seonho throws some beautiful paper cranes out of the window. "Thank you Yena!" All of them shouts in unison.

"Thank you too!" I yelled back happily although my face wets due to my crying before.

♪ ❁ ♩ ❀ ♪

"Yena!! I miss you so much!" Sejeong shrieks as she entering my house. She hugs me and jumps in happiness.

"Sejeong.. Stop! I cannot breath!" I yelled.

She breaks the hug and cannot stop smiling. "Mian... I'm just too excited to see you again. So how's your boarding school's life?"

"Boarding school is different. I don't have friends like you and Seonho there. But luckily it's based on skills, so I take coffee arts." I smile.

"Did you still remember the boys? I mean Sungwoon's friends.." She asks me curiously.

"Of course I remember them.. But I want to know.. Are they still liking me although I parted from them?" I look at Sejeong. She even shrugged her shoulder, telling me don't know.

"How's your relationship with Sungwoon? Is it as sweet as honey?" I changed the topic.

"Yeah.. He always bought me everything. I somehow don't know how should I pay him back. Somehow, I feel grateful to be his girlfriend.." Sejeong smiles.

"Ah.. Tomorrow. Our class want to make a reunion. Please come, Yena. We all miss you so much. You know how much Seonho's face turns sulky, it's like thousand more." She begs me.

"Arasseo.. I will come tomorrow. I promise." I show her a pinky swear.

"That's why I love you, Yena!" She jumps into my embrace, continuously thanking me.

I wonder... What gonna happen tomorrow...

T B C

A/N

I will make ending for all the members except Sungwoon. So, click to who you want Yena to end up with. Thank you so much.