Chapter one

Assalam-u-alaikum Everyone!!!

Firstly I would like to thank "Sajal-ameena"😊😊because she was the one who encourage me to write my own story.

Secondly i would like to thank that ppl who encourage me a lot to write. My elder sis "Rafia api" , my "Twin sis Shiza" and My sweet sis "zumer khan". Without u guys I didn't able to write so thanks to all encouraging me😊😊☺

Before going to read, if its a prayer time then plz pray first, it can wait. your first priority should be yours obligation.

-------------------------------------------------------

My Mother called me again Allah knows how many time. "Coming coming". I  shouted from my bed room. I went out from room, saw Mama making lunch.

I quietly went into kitchen and stood behind her. She didn't know that I was standing behind her When she again yelled my name.

I let out a hearty laugh, she turned to me and said,
"where were you"? I had been calling you for five minutes. you never come to my first call". She said in a scolding way.

"Why were you calling me"? I asked her.
"Your Arshad Taya Abu's (Father's elder brother)family is coming tonight at dinner after a long time. Your Baba called me and told me to prepare a descent dinner for them". She said and I nodded then she told me that I have to do some house chores after lunch.

Ahhh house chores never end ufff......

Ops I totally forget to tell you about myself well. My name is Hooria. I'm living in Rawalpindi. I'm 21 year old. I have done B.ed(hons).

I don't have any siblings. I am an only daughter. My father Jameel is a teacher and my Mother Sara is a caring ,sweet and loving house wife. But some time she can be strict.

After lunch I did house chores then went into my room and straight headed towards the bathroom to do ablution. I came out from the bathroom and laid the prayer mat in the direction of Kaba and started to pray my Asar Namaz. After completing my namaz i was thinking that "what to wear tonight as they are coming after a long time". So I selected a simple dress with green colour hijab.

I came out from my room to see Mama but she was nowhere to site. I walked towards her room, knocked the door and came a voice, "Kia howa ha Hooria ab?" (Now what happened Hooria?). I chuckled and said, "Mama anything you want".

But she said to me,
"Hooria beta I want you to make Chinese rice and fry the Kabab for the dinner, I will make chicken curry and sweet dish". I just nodded.

I went into the kitchen. Firstly I started to make Chinese rice and thought that I would fry the Kababs before going to set the dinner table which was in Freezer, so I would have to fry them later.

After doing my work in kitchen. I trotted into my room and took my clothes and went into bathroom to take relaxing shower. After 20 minutes I came out from the bathroom,proceed to dressing table and started to combing my hairs and lemme tell that I have a shoulder length hairs.

I was wearing light green Kameez with white shalwar along with loosely wrapped the scarf around my head.

I headed out of my room and directly went to kitchen. Mama was making sweet dish. I inhaled the fresh aroma of sweet dish and squeaked in delight. She turned around, looked at me and said,