Chapter 13

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!

This chapter is dedicated to shanzaaay and saher344 as they both were eager to get an update😍. Hope you will enjoy it.

O belivers! Do not follow the footsteps of shaitan (satan): because anyone who follows the footsteps of shaitan is seduced by him to commit acts of indecency and wickedness. [21]
(An-Nur 21)
_________________________________________

Hooria's POV:

"What's going here"? We both turned to the voice.

And this voice belong to non other than my cousin Zumer. Seriously i wanna run to her and give her hug right now.

"Ahh shukar ha uth gi ha mujy laga shaahid aj is ka uthny ka koi plan ni ha"( thank God she is woke up I thought might be today there is no plan of her to get up).

She walked to us, stand beside me and asked, "Hoori why were you shouting and "who is this man"?she aduitly looked at him.

I looked at Devil and back to Zumer, "Ahm....ahm...Zumi He is dev... I mean He is my fiance" I nervously told her while rubbing my nose.

"Oh is that so" was all she muttered and looked at Devil.

I gave her bored look and she chuckled. A naughty grain appeared on her face which made me think that she is up to something. Hope is not anything which put me in embarrassment.

"Oh so you're the DEVIL UNCLE which I heard from your fiance" she asked scrutinizing him and emphasizing on " DEVIL UNCLE" I launched my head to her direction as she was standing beside with me and I ran my eyes in his direction and found them already on me which were making my breath to hitch as I felt his intense gaze pricing into my soul.

Ahh Seriously Zumi can't u shut your mouth, I know I'm in deep trouble now before I was.

I nudge her to stop blabbering but ignoring my nudge she kept continue...

"Hoori from which angle he looks like UNCLE and even from where he looks like DEVIL seriously just look at him"

"Seriously i take my words back zumii why you even come out of the room now I'm regretting it"

"He is perfect and not looking bad like devil as you described instead you both guys make a good couple" she complemented.

It was better, you wouldn't come out of the room. Ullu (you dunce girl).

Hy Allah wha...t a...re you.. e...ven tal.. talking Zumer.It wa..s a joke. I muttered to her.

"Excuse me if you don't mind can I have talk with my fiance in privacy. And don't worry she is no more my fiance but soon to be wife as there is just TWO days left". He calmly requested and giving me dangerous look. My heart dreading in anticipation as to what was coming next.

"Ya sure why not". She gave me look which was saying "best of luck" while going she slightly patted at my shoulder and winked at me.

I gave her look that was pleading to her "Not go yra Zumii but she went giving me teasing smile.

"You Traitor". Left me in trouble to facing alone. I screamed in my mind

"Now time to face real devil". I anticipated by looking at his face expressions.