Chapter Seven

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!!

This chap Dedicated to:

Irmisha SHIZAABID ZumerKhan Sajal_ameena irajmalik Sameerasam6 iqramurtaza20  saniyazahra79 shanzaaay aasmaa_ashraf zaynylove
awesome_since_2003  emandynazeefah Sheema-fatima itranquilsoul samirah66  Faiza_C

The least I can do to express my gratitude to dedicate chapters to you all.
JAZAK ALLAH fr your all constant support.

And I hope you all keep supporting n voting my book....😊😄

**********

"Say (O Muhammad S.A.W to mankind): "If you (really) Love ALLAH then follow me (I.e accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), ALLAH will love you and forgive your sins. And ALLAH is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
       ( AL-e-IMRAN -31)
_________________________________________

Hooria's POV:

After One Week.

I was so engrossed in reading novel on wattpad. I didn't notice when my mama came into my room. When i feel that someone's presence in my room i looked up from mobile screen to see mama was standing but she just shook her head and said, "bari hi nakami larki hai"(you good for nothing).

"Now what I have done mama"? I nonchalantly asked. Mama gave me look that was saying Do I need to tell you. I scrunched my brows.

But next moment she yelled at me, "Hooria get your lazy ass up, we have a lots of work to do and here you are calmly sitting and intent yourself in mobile surely you were reading.. what the name of that app... She kept her hand on her forehead to think then I told her "wattapad mama, my love of life i can't live without my wattpad you know if it is a man I would like to marry him.
"It's ridiculous" mama said

"na  Mama it is not ridiculous see I'm addicted to it beside I love readi..." I was telling her when she cut me off and again started, " G I know how much you love reading you have never shown much interest in your studies and here YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR READING" the sarcasm in her voice clearly evident but to whom am I kidding... Mama this reading arouse me to read more and more as for college studies then I didn't have  much interest in it. Seriously that studies made me tried but also made me sleepy most of time.

I know why are you saying this because you never found me much engrossed in my college studies. But mama let me tell you one thing in this reading there is not math, Algebra.. bhla bhla..when you start reading stories on wattpad you addicted to it. Mama throw dagger at me and said sarcastically

"Hooria just enough your absurd talk I don't have a whole day to listen your absurdity talk and you can't see other work except reading this. She said while pointed at my mobile.

"Don't know what you are gaining from it except ruining  your eyesight. You know na how much mobile's  light have effects on eyes but you never listen to me".