Chapter Nine

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!!

ALLAH has promised those who believe (in the oneness of ALLAH - Islamic Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, that for them there is forgiveness and a great reward (i.e Paradise). (9)
And those who disbelieve and deny our Ayat, (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) are those who will be the dwellers of the Hell-fire.(10)
(AL-MAIDAH-9,10)
_________________________________________

Haroon's POV:

I was soundly sleeping when I was awaken by non other than my sister Irmisha. She barged into my room yelling my name

"Haroon bhai wake up you know it's 1:00 p.m."

"So misha what's the big deal let me sleep and get out don't disturb me". I mumbled.

"Bahi I think you are forgetting that today we are going to your In-laws's house. Seeing your future wife". The meschiefness in her voice was clear.

I sat up on my bed and gave her my best glare which did not effect her. You go I will come in fifteen minutes. She nodded and left.

I didn't remember that today we had to go. I think it's just a slip out of my mind. Well today gonna meeting with sunflower. I smirked.

I sauntered to my closet, took my clothes and went in bathroom to freshen up. A hot water relaxing my muscles, giving peace to my body. After taking shower I came out. I was clad in plain black jeans with white shirt. I combed my hair and went out of the room.

I came downstairs and when I heard my mom voice " uth gy Nawab shab"( you awake) I can calculate the sarcasm in her voice.

"Oh mom you know na Saturday is the day when I sleep till late so don't be offended". I said while hugging her.

"No I'm not, just leave it tell me what you want in breakfast". Mom asked.

"Just give me Paratha with fry egg and don't forget my black coffee". I told. She smiled at me and went in kitchen.

Meanwhile I walked in dining table, pulled my chair and sat on it. Mom came with my breakfast she kept on table and sat in front of mine chair.

While eating breakfast I asked " mom where is Dad"?

"Your Dad is with your Dada jan". Mom told. I nodded and consume eating.

After breakfast I went in Dada jan's room. I knocked at the door and went in. "Assalam-u-alaikum" I said to them they replied my salam.

I sat on sofa and facing both of them. They looked at me then Dada jan spoke, "Haroon this time I want you to accept this proposal thats it. The girl I know her already she is Ali Mehmood's granddaughter". His sounds affirmative.

We were used to lived there before shifting here. In childhood you always happened to fight with her.

One day Ali Mehmood(Hooria's Dada) came to our home with his granddaughter Hooria. That was time she was 3 years old and you were 7 years old.
Me and Ali were talking while you both were playing on the floor.

She had a doll in her hand. You were playing with your car. I didn't know what happened to you that suddenly you left your toy and snatched her doll from her hand and separate the doll's head and throw it into trash. That made her cried out loud and once she start to cry then it was difficult to stop her from crying. She cried like there is no tomorrow.

In middle of her crying she started to murmuring to me that Dada h..e hic...br.ok..ed hic m.y hic d.oll.. when I took her in my arms you again pulled her hairs so hard that made her more cry out loud and you yelled "go to your Dada. He is my Dada jan."
Haroon you were so possessive, you did not let anyone come near to me.