chapter 18

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!

Finally my exams are over and Alhumdulillah it went well.

A very big Thanks to each one of you for unflinching support.
Thank you some for showing your love by reading, supporting ,voting n commenting. A author couldn't be less blessed to have an amazing readers who support, motivate and courage him/her.

I hope that you all keep supporting and reading through out of the story.

Hope to see the amazing response as I got in previous chapter.

85 votes for this chapter n I believe you all can do it😊😊

Enjoy the update, The most awaited chapter is here.

And those who say: "Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and offspring the comfort of our eyes,  and make us leaders of the Muttaqun(the pious)
                   (Surah-Al-Furquan :74)

____________________________________

Hooria's POV:

I was sleeping soundly when someone pulled my hairs making me growl in my peaceful slumber as again I was about to dive in the full ocean of my sleep, there was again sudden harsh pull of my hairs making me groan in pain whoever it was pulling my hairs, in my drowsy state I pushed him/her away in return I heard murmurs in distance ignoring them I turned over the other side of mattress.

I waited for these piercing and hell annoying grumbles to slow down or even least expected to stop but to my luck they didn't waver to bit.

When you are in the light fitful sleep where these "Bhenn Bhenn" voices seems nothing more than ears piercing which irritates you like hell annoying that's it what making me aggrevated in my soundful sleep.

Ahhh firstly sleep had not been fair to me all night secondly I slept after Fajar prayer and thirdly when I wanna sleep they weren't letting me to have my precious sleep. Thier voices disturbing my sleep. Come on I hardly slept for three hours. For a person like me who's habitual to sleep till late noon three hours of sleep nothing but a blink of an eyes.

Like seriously what in the world of snowboll is happing...

"Hooria wake up". Sleep again was about to consume me, taking me into its pool, when I again sensed something shuffling beside my head making me grunt in irritation. The more I wanted to prolong my sleep the more they were planning to snatch my sweet candy for me.

Next thing I knew was, I was attacked by the devil kid who was now jumping on me thinking like I'm some freaking jumping spring.

Pulling this devil away from me I gave her glare which impossible for her to understand as she gave me her cockey grains.

"Your highness sleepy head if you are done with your sleep then kindly grant us with your precious presence". Said Sadaf Bji sarcasm was dripping from her tone making me roll my eyes at her.

I pulled my hairs in bun when Mariyam Bhabi squealed aloud making me jump at my place.

ALLAH khair kry (may ALLAH keep everthing fine)

"WoOw just look at her henna colour it's so dark". Catching my other cousins attention all giving me teasing grains where I was least bothered to my mehndi colour to be whether its dark or not.

"Hmm it's mean you going to have loving husband Hooria api". Chuckled Aimen making me groan at her statement.

"Na I don't believe on it. It's all nonsenscial things". Honestly for me its not matter if I had dark colour or not.