chapter 17

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!!

How are you all my flowers🌻🌻

Truly apologized for taking centuries to update but my lovely readers I had a reasons you know I had been lately busy in my studies and then exams came up.

Secondly guys that this chapter deleted twice when I was working on this chapter and I was like "what the hell" But with help of ALLAH I again rewrite it for you all Alhumdulillah.

Now it's your turn to show your love by voting,commenting n sharing my story with your friends.
Seriously this time I want you all to reach at 80 votes. I'm lil bit upset to see the votes on my story as compared to viewers then its only means I'm not doing well🙁

Enjoy reading📖

-------------------------------------------------------------

Haroon's POV:

I was indulged in my office work, when all of sudden I heard a bang on the door. Who the hell is banging the door like that. I cursed the person who was at the door.

I went to open the door. The side before me made me stop in my track. There was standing the life of my heart in all her glory as a smile curved on my lips immediately.

"From which side the moon arise today". Quirking my eyebrows I questioned her.

Well isn't the sun instead of the moon but since everything about her is different so it can be rateable.

Drinking her appearance in, she was clad in white dress along with red dupatta wrapped around her head, with no layer of makeup on her face, making her enthrall beauty look more enchanting. Her brown orbs which were filled with innocence, her rosy cheeks which were thick coat of pink shade and her ravishing lips which were now tugged in between her teeth, making me intake a Sharpe breath, at the same time a strange desire arouse within me making my heart flutterer with these feelings. I found myself taking a step closer to her. I was spell bounded by her natural yet innocence beauty charm.

Averting my eyes from her delightfully lips, controlling on every fiber of my body to not take her right then and there. I calmed my inner storm which was bustering with new strange feelings.

Before I gave her space to enter in, she hurrdily pushed me and invited herself in but didn't forget to throw daggers in my way.

Well she is my Sunflower
My Sunshine
My wife

I devilishly smirked at her who was making herself comfortable on one of black microfiber leather mid back Executive chair of my office.

I too followed her and seated myself comfortably on black microfiber leather high back Executive chair of my office.

"What brought you here"? Or are you missing me that much that you came here by all yourself'? Playfully winking at her I questioned her.

She narrowed her eyes at me before speaking.

"I came here to give you this file which you forgot to bring with you". Keeping the file on the table she boredly reasoned herself for being here in my office.

Oh yeah last night I was discussing on this project with Dad.

As for missing you then I don't miss the Devil sorry to brust your highly bubble..."mockingly gesturing with her hands she continued, "nor I have a time to miss you DEVIL". Emphasising on the word Devil, Disinterestedness and rudeness was clearly discernible in her voice.