Chapter 12

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!!

True servants of the Compassionate (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and when the ignorant people address them, they say: "Peace;" [63] Who spent the night in worship of their Lord, prostrate and standing in prayers:[64]
(Al-Furqan 63-64)
_________________________________________

Haroon's POV:

I drove to the one of the Islamabad's mall. I parked my car in parking lot then we all got down from the car. We started walking towards the mall.

I was being irritated by their shopping. They were roaming shop to shop but still didn't buy anything. Ahh feeling frustrated I harshly ran my fingers in my hairs. Seriously it's a tough job to come with women and do shopping with them. They take one year to buy one dress...
ufff I'll never go on shopping with my wife.. well my Sunflower. A smile crept on my face itself.

"Haroon how's is it"? Mom asked while showing me a designer's beautiful bridle dress which had a red and golden combination with beautiful beads work done on it and had a half sleeves. I looked at the dress and indeed, it was beautiful. I nodded my head in yes. Mom gave me millions simle and said to shopkeeper to pack this dress. I paid the bill and left the shop.

It's been a three hours but their so called shopping never end. I was being dragged with them like a lost puppy.

"Mom, Irmisha how long you guys gonna take it"? I semi yelled asked.

Bhai we are here to shop for your would be bride and yours wedding shopping so don't be angry wangry around here. She sneered. I just huffed.

They were walking and stopped at the shop where all the accessories of women's things are available.

"Seriously what's the need to bring me here". I scolded myself.

Mom looked at me and my ears turned into pink as imaging them what they are going to buy .. Ahh man can't a this day go better.

Irmisha giving me teasing smile which is not helping me at all. I throw glare dagger at her.

After like a century they shopped everything.

I think I should go to food floor they can continue their shopping as much as they want. As I was exhausted till now seriously I want a one cup of hot black coffee.

Mom, Irmisha you both keep shopping, I'm going to cafeteria to have some coffee.

"No we are almost done just have to buy some jewellery". Mom told me, ok first have lunch then we'll go to jewellery shop. Mom nodded and we went to restaurant to have our lunch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After buying jewellery which included 12 gold bangles, 2 gold necklaces sets and 1 diamond necklaces set. I specially bought one diamond ring for my Sunflower. We exited the Jewellery shop and with that last we went out of the mall.

I kept all shopping bags in back seat of the car and then we all hopped inside the car and I drove to home.

In 20 minutes we were in front of our home gate. Guard open the gates and I drove in drive way and parked my car in car porch.

We got down of the car and Mom called one of the servant to take all the shopping bags in. We went in living when Dada asked us,

"How was the shopping"? Before I could say Misha jumped up and started to telling.. ufff this girl....