Chapter Five

Dadeciated to:

aasmaa_ashraf , SaymaRatri

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!

How are you all?
---------------------

"Indeed ALLAH and HIS angels send blessings on the prophet (PBUH). O belivers, call for the ALLAH'S blessings on him and salute him with all respect".
(Al-Ahazab-56)
_________________________________

This lovely Cover made by Sajal_ameena an amazing Author, and I think she doesn't need any introduction as U all people know her and her book are amazing. Go and check it out her books if you haven't checked it. I assure you her books are worth reading.

JAZAK ALLAH for the lovely cover and the love that you have given me.😘😘

Thank u so much from the bottom of my heart. Seriously means a lot to me😍😘😘

 Seriously means a lot to me😍😘😘

_______________________

Hooria's POV:

I startled in my sleep by the loud voice of thunders. I sat up from my laying position. I took my mobile from the aside of pillow and switch on the light to see the time. I saw time it was past 4:00 a.m. My eyes went to the window which was in my room and saw its heavily raining because window was opened, last night I forgot to close it. The wind was howling in the streets of Rawalpindi.

I was wide awake. I was about to get up from the bed when my mobile beeped indicating that someone's message arrival. I took my mobile to see the message while swiping the screen i thought "who could be at this time"? I selected the message icon and saw my friend's message. I touched it to open then I began to read...

Shama : Assalam-u-alaikum Hooria. How u?

Hooria : W.salam I'm good Alhumdulillah. R u still awake?🤔

Shama : me too good Alhumdulillah. Yup I'm awake. Oh yeah I wanted to tell u that I'm going back to my home. Wanna meet up😄

Hooria : U r going to Gilgit..... Yup I wanna meet you. When u r going?

Shama : yup I'm going to back. My departure time is 12:00 p.m. as I'll be travelling through bus. So come at 11:00 a.m. so that we could be able to spend some time togather before me going.. Oh ha H-9 sector where we were used to wait each other to come then we all were went to college together.. such a memorable moments😍😘

Hooria : yeah that were... i can't forget them specially our bantering over silly things n fighting on absurdity things😉😂😂our humorousless jokes and pulling each other legs😉😂😅 by the way you was always being the center of our mocking😂😝😉 but that was a real fun to do. Lol😘😜 I'll come at 11:00 a.m. n wait me there if u come before me. As I would be coming from metero bus.