Chapter 16

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone😊

"Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders of the Muttaqun (the pious.)
        (AL-Furqan-74)
______________________________________

Hooria's POV:

"And not need to apply blush shone you girls will do this by teasing her harder that her cheeks itself will blush like tomato". Said the voice which made me and all turn towards it and it was none other than my Khala's annoying son Tiamoor, he said smiling ear to ear.

"Moor" I yelled his name as I called him with his last 4 digits because he too called me  "Hoor"  with my first 4 initial never called me Api or Baji.  He liked to annoying me, Always pulled my hairs when ever he got the chance.

What Hoor you are getting married despite you know how much I love you and you know the extent of my love for you still you are getting married to....."what is his name yar" putting his hand on his temple he thought while no waiting Zumer told him devil's name.

"Oh yeah Haroon". So cutie pie are you seriously going to marry him"?

I just narrowed my eyes at his endearment like seriously...

I gave him death glare which never bother him.

He is just 2 years younger than me. He has a beautiful face features with 5.5 height and always called me with this  name which I don't know why. Annoying me whenever he come to my home.

Seriously these girls weren't engouh that he too came to make it worsen.
I glare at him hard while all my cousins giggling.

Mama came and lightly slapped him on his back head and said " Don't tease my daughter Tiamoor. MA SHA ALLAH my Hooria just looking like a fairy". Her voice full of delight I could reckon the happiness in her beautiful voice as she widely smile with tears were having in rim of her eyes.

I just went to her and tightly hugged her. "May ALLAH keep you far far away  from getting catch of any evil eyes. I heard her whisper and then she recite some dua and blew on me.

"Aww Hoor never you noticed that our name sounds same like Hoor and Moor. What a rhythm". He excitedly said and I gave him "Are you dumb"look but as expected he didn't care the least bit.

"You know you can marry me and leave him. We'll make a good couple beside I'm hotter and handsome than your soon to be husband.  Later don't come to me and complaining about I didn't propose you. See this offer limited just for you my Hoor." He dreamily and dramatically said and winked at me.

"Do I have any choice"?

I looked at him in disbelief and my jaw dropped to the floor.

"I think he has got nuts for sure"

"Naveed bhai(Sadaf's husband) came from behind and Smack his head as he groaned".

"Oye are you flirting with the girl who is elder than You and going to marry the very next day huhh. You don't have any bit of shame now onwards call her api" Naveed bhai said while pulling his ear and everyone broke off in fits of laughter.

Oh Hoor Api Aww it's sounds not appealing. Tiamoor groaned. 

"Well finally you called me Api aww moor I'm so fluttered with utmost happiness that you call me api. With Sarcasm filled voice I indicated to him.

"Now She is your Api so your chance is finished now to proposing her." Farrukh bhai chortled as every one also joined him.

"Aww poor guy then I should pray for him to bear you. May ALLAH give him sabar(Patience) in order to deal with you his entire life. Raising his hands in dua position Tiamoor said while wipping imagernary tears.