Chapter 15

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone🤗

Fristly Happy Belated Eid-ul-fitr💕 I hope you all had a amazing Eid.

Secondly I'm extremely sorry for not updating for so long and it feels like ages went. I know you all were eagerly awaiting for updates but alas I was caught up in work firstly my teaching practice, then classes ,then final exams came up and then Ramadan started as I got busy in stuff.

I'm truly greatful to you all for being patient, for being supportive.
Your never ending Motivated words are my strength to continue my  writing.

Alhumdulillah I have amazing readers like you, who supported me  and I'm happy with you all my beautiful, lovely flowers. I cannot be less blessed to have you my lovely flowers. Indeed I'm blessed to have amazing readers like you.

Alhumdulillah for being blessed around with such a amazing souls.

A Big THANK YOU to each one of the  beautiful soul from the core of my heart.

Your my lovely flowers are my strong back pillar.

I also wanted to thanks new readers who read,voted n commented my book and don't forget the ppl who added my book in their reading list. I hope to see you soon😊

This Chapter dictated to each on of you my most precious flowers🌷🌷

Keep voting and sharing my book if it's wroth reading😄

Enough of my talk.. Enjoy the update my lovely Flowers😍🌻🌻
_________________________________________

Hooria's POV:

Two days went in all chaos. I didn't know what was happening around me. I just couldn't overcome  my all insecurities and emotions. I just wanted to stop all this meaningless wedding for me it was all bunk. Is just that I'm not ready. I need some time to settle with everything. Is not easy to say yes for the marriage and that too in two days and cherry on top with whom you don't like . The way he ordered
me to say yes for this marriage.

Na.. naa He didn't order me, rather he  is forcing me and I would call it "forcing"

That Devil what he thinks about himself Ahh? The piece of  s*** .

Astaghfirullah.What has happened to my language.

My mood was already off because of devil and I just need to think wisely and need to clear my thoughts.

Flashback

When Mama Baba came to home. They asked me about Haq Mahr as what I want in Haq Mahr as Devil want to give what I desire for.

Honestly speaking I want to stop this wedding. I don't wanna get married to Devil . I thought in my mind. 

Jameel I'm very contented that Hooria is going to marry him. The way he solved this matter such an impressive. I must say that they brought him up with an enriched values. No doubt they are rich but never show any pride or arrogancey. He even asked about Hooria's concern regarding to Mahr otherwise who asks nowadays. Such a nice boy. My Mama said in amusement while Baba Jani nodding at her.