chapter 20

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!

How have you been my beautiful readers?☺

Sorry for being late as always I update late😔

IN SHA ALLAH I'll try hard to update frequently. I just need all of your support and love.

I need each and every person to vote whoever read my story even if  you read one chapter plz pretty plz do vote.

90+ votes for this update but I'm looking forward to see more amazing response from you all😊😊

---------------------------------------------------------

Hooria's POV:

"Ammi can't the rukhsati happen at least after one year". Mourning over it I stated with tears ready to float in the cup of eyes.

"Hooria meri Jan (love of life) how can I make you understand". Worriedly looking at me she said.

A tear slid down from right eyes to my cheek marking straight line on my cheek.

"I don't understand what's the hurry". I biliously said while my heart beat fluctuated every now and then.

"Hooria what's the problem? why are you worrying me bucha(child)"? She questioned then paused and moved her eyes in the direction of Maryam Bji and Sadaf Bji then kept saying,

"She never worried me as much as she is  worrying me now. I know how stubborn she get some times but ask her clearly. What's bothering her"? The pinge of worridenes was clearly shown in her tone while complaining about me to them.

"Mama I don't know myself all I know is I don't want to go anywhere with devil". Without caring I spat out.

Just thinking about me going with him alone give me goosebumps and after pulling the stunt over there I'm dreading in anticiption as to what is expect from the devil

I felt his intense stare when we all were sitting there. If I could have not been able to decipher his intense eyes on me I couldn't able to know.

"Hooria now you are becoming irrational and whats with I don't wanna go. Stop being a child and behave he is your husband and there is standard for husband in Islam so don't use bad wording. Learn to respect him". Mama told me with authortativeness voice, not liking my calling his only son-in-law.

Ah son-in-law. I mocked in my head.

"Aunty don't worry she will learn with the time". Saying this Sadaf bji turned to me with annoyance expressions and kept continue,

"Well incase you don't know then let me remind your Nikkah is done now. He can take you with him whenever he wants and you have no say in it because you are his legally wedded". Passing me faint smile Sadaf Bji explained.

"See Hooria it has to be happened whether it's today, some other day or even after a year but it has to be happened otherwise". Mama tried once again to explain me, her voice full of tiredness.

Shaking my head right to left I refused to understand anything. I couldn't getting hold on bunches of my emotions. My inside turning upside down. A mess creating in my body system which was bothering me, also I couldn't comprehend it all.

I just don't want to be near at him any time soon. Now actually I am realizing that I'm not prepared for anything like that.

Smiling faintly at her I tried to fathom all the situation currently I was in.

I wish boy could leave their house instead of we girls.

"Hooria don't behave like child who is  begging for unnecessary things to have". Mama scolded me, looking not happy with my persistence.