Chapter Eight

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!!

O you who believe! Let neither your riches nor your children divert you from the remembrance of ALLAH. Those who will do so, it is they who shall be the real losers.
(Al-Munafiqun- 9)
------------------------------------------------------------

Hooria's POV:

After what he said or I heard, I was dumbfounded. My anger skyrocketing at his arrogant and dominating attitude. He sounds possessive like he owns me. I mean seriously his mom, dad, and sister are totally opposite of him they all seems to be nice unlike their arrogant son. And what the hell, how can he order me. What did he think of himself..?He would be a CEO of his company but not here.

I have all right to say "No" or "Yes". Its all depend on me because Islam itself gives us this right, gives us the freedom to choose. So He is no one to order around me and force me to accept it against my will.
He can go to hell like I care......huu

I went out of the guest room and sauntered to living room and saw everyone sitting and talking. On my arrival all stop talking and I could see how all are looking happy by their blooming faces.

My eyes landed on one person who was calmly sitting and having a smirk on his face. Seriously I so wanted to go up to him and say that why u have a denga mouhh.. (mug face). What's with men and this denga mouh..??

I went to mama and sat beside her, she gave me her best smile which showed that how much she is happy from all this. I can see the mirthness in her eyes.

Suddenly Dada jan asked "So Hooria and Haroon what have you both decided? My heart racing like a marathon I don't know what to say, my hands became sweaty. I wiped my sweaty hand with my Kameez. I looked up to see everyone waiting for our answer. I don't know what to say. I don't want to marry this arrogant, selfish and possessive man like him. I was brought by my mirror views...

when Mr.Devil spoke up " Dada jan I don't have any problem with it. I'm fine with this proposal.

My eyes found his and he was having a victory smile on his arrogant yet handsome face. Ahh couldn't this day go better. Why would he have any problem with it finally he got someone like me so he can order around him easily.

I saw Dada jan giving me questioning look. I know I had to give him answer.

"Well I myself don't know what to answer and what I say that their arrogant grandson forcing me to say "yes" and in actual I'm not willing to say "yes". I looked at mama she was giving me assuring smile. She kept her hand on my sweaty hand and gently squeezed it, letting my nervous away. I gave Dada jan to smile and said which I thought it could be best..

"Dada jan my decision is my parents decision if they have no problem then neither I have. They know better then me. Whatever their decision will be I'll accept it.

I did which I thought was best. Right now my brain stop working I'm not understanding what to do or what not do.. All thoughts muddling in my brain why he want me to say "yes". He can get any girl then why me....oh so he can order me around him. My brain mocked.

But Baba Jani spoke " Hooria beta tell us Your decision. Your the one who have to live with him not us. Is the matter of all your life. No one is forcing you my dear. If you want some time we can give you. And the end decision will be yours and we'll respect it whatever decision you make. No coercion dear.

Ahh seriously i just want to run to him and hug him. Always make me feel better my hero my Baba Jani.

I mentaly patted myself at back and glanced Mr.Devil with my smug smile.
He was looking me like I did a crime well Mr.Devil you had to think before threaten me I have a most lovely ppl at my back. Who cares about me a lot.