Chapter Four

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!!
So here is the update and today it's been a month to this story. I'm really happy that I got amazing readers like you😊😚😚I want to thank every person who have supported me from the very beginning n also to that salient readers who read the story but didn't bother to vote. Once again JAZAK ALLAH for your appreciations.😊😊

"O Muhammad(S.A.W),we have not send you but as a blessing for all the worlds"
(Al-Anbiya -107)

_______________________________________

Haroon's POV:

I stired in my sleep when I heard my Mobile alarm got rang. I took my Mobile from nightstand to get this annoying thing to off. I saw time on my mobile screen and it was 8:00 a.m .

I jumped out of the bed and off to bathroom. I freshened up and was clad in Tan pant and white shirt. I took my necessities and got out of the room. I went downstairs to have a breakfast.

I walked in dinning area and greeted with,

"Hy Dad, Hy M..". But I was cut of off by mom.

"Haroon at least greet us with Salam not Hy shy". Mom said to me while sheaking her head at me.

"Oky mom i will greet you from now own with salam, no more hy shy". I said.

I pulled the chair out and sat on it, before I start my breakfast I asked about my little sister.

"where is Irmisha mom? She don't have college today...."

I was asking to mom about her when we heared chirpy voice and this voice was belong to non other than my baby sister Irmisha.

She came and playfully said "Oh someone is missing me".

"Oh Bhothani a gi"(oh witch came). I grinned at her. But Irmisha being the childish and began to grumbling that

" Mom Dad see what bahi(Brother) is calling me and why you both aren't saying anything to him? If he is eldest to me then it doesn't mean whatever he likes to call he called me". I looked at my baby sis and she seemed to be in very angry mood.

I pronounced "O" with my lips and Dad said, "Don't tease my princess Haroon".

But mom said, "you never let a chance to tease her".

"So what Mom.. by the way I dont understand one thing why girl's anger got at seven sky when you called them bhothani🤔(witch). What is the difference between in bhothani(witch) and you Irmisha? seriously you resemblance a lot with bhothani. Na.. right now you are looking like their sister. See aren't they missing their one lost sister". I burst out laughing along with dad just to annoying her.

"Seriously bahi am I looking like bhothani I never adorn myself with so much makeup. I'll ask you when you will have a wife and if one day she didn't adorn herself with makeup then you would never tried to praising her............
ahh what's the problem bahi with you if i do makeup then you called me bhothani if i don't do then you called me same. I mean do you have a problem with me. Tell me bahi and what do you think about yourself ha?A freaking handsome men with hot looks hmm...."

At this instant I interrupted her who was nonstop going on highway road with not seatbelt around her. With the pull of my collar up I highly said,

"yup".😎😉I stressed the word "yup" and smirked at her.

"You don't know that your brother is handsome, charming ,smart and hot looking. All grils dying for my one look. You know all grils drool over me". By the end I gazed at her. she was fuming with fury.