chapter Ten

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!

My Lord! Bestow Hukm on me and join me with the righteous And grant me an honourable mention in later generation And make me one of the inheritors of the paradise of Delight.
       (Surah Ash-Shu,ara: 83-85)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Haroon's  POV:

I came into living room and sat with all them. Mom gave me a smile and Irmisha gave me a teasing smile and asked me,  "Bhai how was your first meeting with bhabi" she winked at me. I gave her glare and shook my head.

First meeting no my dear sista it was mine second meeting with my sunflower. Well thats what I have given her endearment when I met her first in bank's parking lot she was just looking like sunflower in her yellow hijab and her brown orbs which was so captivated.

Ahh what I'm thinking I shook my head at these thoughts.

Uncle Jameel and Aunty Sara looked at me. In returned I gave them smile.

When uncle Jameel spoke,
Haroon I remember that day when you came in our house with Bat and Ball.

No more childhood stories plz I  already had had one before coming here.
But not your every wish would be filled. And there uncle began...

You asked me about where is Hooria. I told you that she is playing with her dolls.

But you said, why she is still playing with dolls. See uncle she is all grown up now and still she plays with ugly dolls that looks like ghost.
And Haroon You said while making bad face .

Well she likes to play with dolls. I said. But uncle I want her to play with me see I brought Bat and Ball. "Where is she uncle?"

She is in living room. As I told you. You ran into living room and started  shouting at her "Hooria come and play with me and stop playing with these ugly dolls. I don't like your dolls. Now come we'll play cricket.

But Hooria is Hooria she didn't listen to you and refused to play and then  you throw the ball in anger in her direction which directly hit her on her forehead. And we all know when she start crying then it's difficult to stop her. She cried like there is no tomorrow. Or you blast a bomb on her.

She came running to me and complained me about you while tears were streaming down on her cheeks. I wiped her tears and hugged her.

When I asked you, "why did you hit her ball?" You told me " she wasn't listening to me. I said her to play with me but she wanted to play with her ugly dolls. They looks like ghost uncle. She need to be stop playing with ugly dolls. I don't like her dolls.

"Haroon beta understand one thing don't force someone who is not willing to play with you. Control your anger and have some patience my boy.

You can't force her to play with you. If she don't want to play with you then let her be and you play what you want.

Remember everyone has their own choice. They do what they want to do.
Like you have your own choice likewise others have too. Ok Haroon beta.