Chapter 21

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!

How are you all?

Early updated for you all.☺

So happy🤩

95+ votes for this update

And this chapter dedicated to all lovely flowers who votes and comments and make me feel happy.

Lots of drama is coming..

OK Enough of my talk

Enjoy reading

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hooria's POV:

Looking at our interlocked hands while his hand giving warm feeling yet tingling sensation to my cold one. As we made our way to the main door. My palms were getting sweating along with adrenaline surging through my veins. My heart thudded against my chest. Suddenly I was attacked by swarm of nervousness which making me panick. I didn't know why I was being so panicked right now. It wasn't first time me meeting him.

But now situation was different from that time because that time I knew I'm not going anywhere but now things had been changed. I was no more just daughter but someone's wife also and going to live my rest of life with him.

Mama Baba ushered us to car. Leaving my hand Devil opened the back door of car for me before sitting in I turned to look over my house for the last time where I spent my childhood, where I grew up. Looking around the street my eyes went to that spot where I used to sit with my friends and talk for hours until our mothers wouldn't call us in. I used to spend most of the time playing with my friends outside the house. A street where we used to running around giggling, laughing, teasing and much more. Even sometimes used to cycling race and freely cycling as there wasn't any heavy traffic around in the street. Those were the pristine days where I used to live freely with no tension around me.

And I didn't know when those moments turned into golden memories becoming one of the best part of my memory.

Tears again surfacing in the brims of my eyes. I tried to hold them within but I couldn't control and let them cascade down.

How your life change just by saying two words 'I do' and thats it take seconds to change.

It's so funny na you have to leave your comfort zone to make new one.

"Hoor your things you forgot to take them with you". Moor's heavy voice pulled me out of my deep thoughts titling my head towards him who was panting heavily most probably due to running.

Giving me my bags he bent over his knees to steady his heavy breath.

"Oh thank you Moor I seriously forgot to take them". I carelessly said and was about roughly shoved these three bags in the back seat of the car. When a guard came up to me and took these bags from me and put them in trunk.

I again hugged Mama Baba as I wasn't coming back with them and this thought spreading sadness in my heart. I felt my heart painfully clutch at this.

Now my mind again was countering with these thoughts before I could get the chance to reflect on them someone's intrusion had snap me out of my thoughts.

"Hi Hoor why so gloomy yar and by the way your little red nose seems like red lollipop". He suddenly busted while pressing my nose between his thumb and index finger making me cringe inwardly.

"Can't you stop teasing me at once" . I spoke with heavy heart while feebly smiling at him.

"I think we should leave now". Devil aka my hubby spoke with rush tone. I could feel his burning eyes casting on us clearing not liking the way my cousin's being frank with me.