Author's Note

Assalam-u-alaikum Everyone!!!

How are you all?
Hope you all are doing well by the grace of ALLAH.

I just wanted to say that I lost most   precious person of my life, on Sunday she left us with her memories. My Grandmother (maternal). She was nice and  kind-hearted soul. I lost her forever. She was such an amazing and simple lady I had ever, and belive me it said well that the worst pain that can kill a person is memerioes. The time I spent with her now it has become a memories. A golden  memories that I can never forget.

Still I couldn't grasp the fact that my Nano (Grandmother) is no more with us. It's a soul wrenching for me. It's a worst pain to lost your loved ones. I have never seen a lady like her, She was simple, nice and an example of great patience and tolerance. She lived her all life in simplicity and never hurted  someone. Such an amazing soul.

Just for a second, Do pray for her. Plz pray ALLAH Grant my Nano jannatul firdose. May her soul rest in peace. It's a sincere request to all of you plzz pray for my Grandmother.

May ALLAH forgive her sins, save her from the punishment of grave and fill her grave with the fragrance of jannah. Ameen.

Just pray for her, May ALLAH give her highest rank in jannah.

Indeed, death is certain no body can deny this fact. Be prepared yourself for hereafter, and keep praying for good death and when ALLAH is pleased with us. Ameen.

JAZAK ALLAH.

Keep me in your precious prayers.

ALLAH HAFIZ.