Chapter Three

Assalam-u-alaikum Everyone!!!

Dedicated to :

Irajmalik, Sameerasam6, Saniyazahra79, Shafnakader, Iqramurtaza20, Shanzaaay, hastivora6666, Sajal-ameena, ZumerKhan and my api Rafia Abid n my twin Shiza Abid.

Thanks u all for being so awesum😍😍. You guys r amazinggggggg . I want to thanks every reader who have supported me. Love u all for the sake of ALLAH. Keep voting n commenting. It's mean a lot to me😊

As always if it's a prayer time then pray first. It can wait.😊
_________________________________________

They said : "Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If you forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy , we shall certainly be of the losers."
(Surah AL-A'raf 23)

_________________________

Hooria's POV:

I was awaken by my annoying mobile's alarm and lemme tell you one thing that when you are sleeping and your alarm got rang with all his might.

Its shakes you like the hell has exploded. Sometimes I think why I kept this annoying thing on my right ears.

"Ahhh...." when I saw time on my mobile screen I jolted up from my lying position and headed towards the bathroom in hurry. I did my ablution and came out. I laid the prayer mat and started to offer my Fajar Namaz.
After completing my prayer. I started making dua's ,

" ya ALLAH shower your blessings upon me, my parents and our ummah. May ALLAH save us from all the evil deeds. Ya ALLAH plzz save the Muslims of Burma who is suffering with such curetly. There Muslims are being oppressively killed. Ya ALLAH have mercy on them, help them. Ya ALLAH they are in much need of your help. Ya ALLAH YOU are so merciful. We just can pray for them. Ya ALLAH You are the king of the king. YOU know best of the best. I ask You to grant me what's best for me and my Ummah. Ya ALLAH accept our prayers. Ameen".

After supplications I got up from prayer mat and put it on small table. I took Quran from the shelf and started reading Surah Yaseen. After the recitation of Surah Yaseen, I kept the Quran on its place. I recited the supplications of Morning.

After that, I again went back to sleep since I don't have to go college more. So Usually after praying fajar I go back to sleep and beside I love to sleep. Sleep for me is like a sweet candy....anytime I want to have it.

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt that someone shaking me. Its stired me up from my sleep. I aroused because of these tiring and when I saw, Mama was standing and scolding me,

"Hooria you know what is the time"? I just looked at her with open mouth.

why is she asking time from me?🤔

well what should I say. I thought to myself. And then she told me,

"It's 2:00 pm". I quickly got down from the bed and headed to bathroom, did my business and went out.

But what surprised me that, that she was still standing at the same place with a scowl on her face. I went to her.

"Mama what happened. Why are you standing"? I asked her. But she stared me with angry face. when I saw her angry face.

I realized that she was not happy because I had slept overtime. She shook her head at me and said to me, "Come out for breakfast". I nodded.

I walked towards the dinning table. I pulled out my chair and started to dwelling on my favourite and yummiest breakfast paratha and omelette. I was interrupted in between when my Mama told me to join her to the utility store. I nodded and said,