Chapter Six

Dadeciated to:

                 Sheema-fatima
                  &
To my twin  SHIZAABID

So Finally u here. Welcome u my dearie 😘😘 and now keep reading  and supporting..😉😉 

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi my lovely readers!!

O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do?
Most hateful it is with ALLAH that you say that which you do not do.
           (2-3 As-Saff)
___________________________________

Hooria's POV:

As the guest left. I moved to my parents room and went in.

"Mama can you tell me what's going on"? I asked with my knitted brows.

She paused before then told me.

"She just asked me to give your hand for her son that's it"

"So what did you say"? I questioned, yelled.

"Well what we said. We just told them that We'll think about it". She calmly told me.

"But Mama I think I'm not ready for marriage I mean look at me. Pointing myself with my index finger I keep arguing,

"what's the age of mine? I'm just 21 and I think I'm not quite enough mature to get married and I should have to wai..."

I was babbling while I was pacing forth and back, suddenly my feet slipped due to Rug and thud.

"Aiiiee". I screeched and next thing I heard my mama loud voice.

"HOORIA JAMEEL I THINK YOU JUST START TO LEARNING HOW TO WALK, WHO AGAIN AND AGAIN STUMBLE  UPON HER STEP AND WHO REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO HELD HER AND TEACH HER HOW TO WALK. I THINK YOUR CONDITION IS LIKE THAT CHILD WHO ARE IN LEARNING PROCESS".

The scarasm in her voice was engouh to let me know that She was not happy with my nonsense talk. Well I just stared at her with my widened eyes.

"Oo oh Mama what happen to you now. Ok ok I won't say anything. Do whatever you both want to do". I politely said.

"Hooria she was asking your hand for her son and what's bad in it. She is so kind, caring, soft-hearted and sweet lady. In one word they are nice people, and most of that your Baba's friend. They used to live here but after some years they left from there and shifted in Islamabad. So I'm thinking to accept this proposal, it's a best proposal for you beside we already know them.

"Mama... mama my lovely mama what are you talking, I mean it doesn't mean na if they are Baba jani's friend then you should get me married to their son. May be the boy also have a girl in his mind yeah someone else to whom he like her. Don't You think mama. I tried to persuade her so she don't think on this too much.

Hooria are you out of your mind. you have denied many proposal before but this time I won't be listen to you. I'll talk to your Baba as you don't have any further plan for studies to do. It's better we should fulfill our this responsibility.

You know what we mothers of children want just to see our children to get settle in their marital  life, and happily live with their family.

As a mother I have a wish to see you in bridal  attire. I have a wish to see your children, my grandchildren. How would be they, cute, naughty or stubborn like you.  I just gave her bored look and she just chuckled.