Chapter 11

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!!

Cooperate with one another in righteousness and piety, and do not cooperate in sin and transgression. Have fear of ALLAH. ALLAH  is stern in punishment.
                  (Al-Maidah-2)

__________________________________

This chapter dedicated to all my lovely readers who has supported me from the beginning of the story.

Hooria's POV:

After getting my nightmare should I say meeting with Mr. Devil in my dream well bad dream I didn't slept as it was almost fajar. I was not understanding why I got this nightmare or may be i was over thinking about it and that too negatively.

Sometimes its happens with  you when before sleeping  you are thinking about something bad then that things stay in your mind and then defiantly the things comes in your dream in the condition of bad and good dreams. Right now I thought to console myself or tried to overcome  it.

"Why did I met him in the very first place"?

Ya ALLAH

"Why on the earth did I went to that car and why did I had to address him as a Devil?

Well he deserve to be called  "DEVIL" . My subconsciousness said.

Well uncle hi ha...

"Why he have to be the that devil to whom I got proposal"?

Why...

Why...

I was grieving on this I didn't noticed that Azaan being called. I got off from the bed and went to bathroom to make ablution.

I came out, spread the prayer mat in the direction of Khaba and started to offer my  praying. I prayed with all my concentration.

After praying I made dua's...

Ya ALLAH help me through in this, I'm seeker of your help. Ya ALLAH make everything easy. Ya ALLAH you are the best planner.
I know Allah you have a best planned out for me. 

Ya ALLAH forgive all our sins. Ya ALLAH make our emaan strong. Ya ALLAH keep us steady on the emaan. Ya ALLAH make me the coolness of my parent's eyes. Ameen.

I finished my dua. I got up from the prayer mat, folded it and kept it on its place.

I feel contented in my heart after making dua's. We have never found comfort in any talk like we have with our ALLAH. Ya so truly indeed, HIS Zikar gives peace to our heart. ALLAH is the most Merciful the most Beneficient. ALHUMDUILLAH ya ALLAH  for making me content, for helping me out. 

With the content smile I retrieved to the bed to have my beauty sleep. I feels like my bed never want me to leave it as it always calling me to come darling and cuddle with me and thats what exactly I did taking the quilt, covering myself I lay down on bed.

"HOORIA..." someone yelled my name making me groan in my sleep. I closed my eyes shut to have sleep that's when someone barged in my room yelling my name.. well who could be? Properly my Mama well she can't digest the fact me being sleeping late.

Pta ni kia bany ga is larki ka.. issy sony k siwa or kuch ni krna shaddi hony wali ha per zara ihsaas zimmadari ni ha... ya humara naam sahi roshan kry gi.. uff)

(I don't know what will happen to this girl. she doesn't do anything except sleeping. Her weeding is about to happen but no have any sense of  responsibility.. will surely lighten our name..)