chapter 22

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!

How have you been?

Firstly apologize for being disappeared. I'm terribly feeling ashamed for making you all wait for this much long. Secondly I got lot of things in my plate in previous months. Mornings in school and evenings in academy so my whole day went by. Also there were other things need my attention so had to go on a break.

I'm happy to see I got 70+k views Alhumdulillah but votes not even 7k. Even each chapter has 2k views and I get not even half of it. It's really hurt to see where writer write it for you whereas you just read it and that's it.

Please dear reader understand this A writer just write for his/her audience to make them feel better. The only thing you all have do to is to motivate the writer to keep him/her get going and there has been a simply way to get him/her motivated by voting and commenting.

Right now I'm feeling very neglected. Plz respect me enough to vote on every chapter.

Plz do motivate me by voting on every chapter. It would mean a lot to me. And big thanks to the ppl who voted n commented.

Is necessary to put targeted votes before chapter?😔

Okye enough of my talking.

Enjoy reading😉
-----------------------------------------------------------

"What's with devil huh"? Being outraged by her chanting this name which he utterly detest the most when she called him by this name. He clipped with furious snarl on her face.

"You De....". Before she could comprehend something unusual happened which took her into utter daze, making her stiff.

The distance between them had already been closed by his sculptured frame.

It was the sudden act of moment that without realizing him, his rough lips came down on hers ungraciously making her eyes widen for non seconds.

Roughly squeezing her jaws between his thumb and fingers he held her face frimly against the wardrobe, preventing her from any movement.

Her heart which was already pumping wildly now thundering loudly against the wall of her chest.

Her eyes were quickly shut off when she comprehended his proficient menacing gaze with such intensity which made dread spinning shiver crawl upon her whole flesh. Her adrenaline was flooding high.

Uncertainty of the moment for her what was happening she couldn't put together at all. For her it was intangible. It left her in unknown haze.

She felt hot and warm pressure yet ferocious movement on her lips. In ignition he was assaulting her lips
Without caring of the world though the kiss was demanded yet wild but he refused to be bothered.

The heat started gushing through her veins and blood which making her body burn like her body was on fire.

All she left with to feel foreign tingling sensations which erupting frisson of apprehensive fright at the same time titillating sensation rippled through her whole being.

She felt something funny happening in pit of her stomach. Her body unwittingly reacting to his touch making her heart beat to pace up.

As his warm lips touched against cold yet soft ones he couldn't help but relish the sweetness of her soft patels with harshness. He fiercely bit her lower lip which made her hiss in pain she felt sense of stinging like needle pricked her lip. A sharp sensation of pain ran through her lower lip. She made few attempts to wriggle out but her whole being was completely locked down by its own accord like they refused to acknowledge any of her movement.