Chapter Two

Assalam-u-alaikum everyone!!

"Kind words and forgiving of faults are better than sadaqah (charity) followed by injury. And ALLAH is Rich (free of all needs) and He is Most-Forbearing."
(AL- BAQARAH -263)

Before proceeding if it's a prayer time then you should pray first. It can wait.
---------------------------------------------

Today would be my first day in my Dad's company. After my Dad I am going to be a CEO of "Malik's Company".

Right now I am in gym which is in our home. Let's tell you about myself.

Well I'm Haroon Zaman Malik. I have done Bacholer in Architecture.My Father Zaman Malik and my Mother Shazia Zaman. I have a one sister. We all happily living in Islamabad.

After exercising I came out from the gym and went up stairs to go in my room as I entered in my room I picked up the mobile from the bed and saw that its charging about to die.

I put the mobile on charging and headed towards the bathroom to get freshen up. I walked out from the bathroom and sauntered to closet to get dress up. I was clad in simple white shirt and dark black pant. I walked out from the closet with my black coat hanging on my left forearm.

I came downstairs and we all were having breakfast when my Mom spoke up,  "What do you think Zaman about Haroon's wedding "? I choked on my juice which I was drinking.

"What are you talking Mom"? I said with bored expressions. She just glance at me and said ,

"Haroon beta you are 25 now and is high time we get you married. And beside I was thinking to find the girls for you beta. Who is beautiful , responsible , modest and well educated. She could take care your everything ". She spoke and I just stared at her like a dumb.

Realization hit me so hard as I spoke up ,

"Mom I can take care myself. I don't need anyone ". She again glared at me and said Haroon beta,

"You are not understanding what I meant to say ". I don't know what to say, so I let it go .

Suddenly Dad asked question to divert the topic,
"Haroon beta How's your feeling as you are going to be CEO of Malik's Company ".

"I am determined to do hard work for our company so that it could be the best company ". I said with determination.

Zaman amused to hear it as he patted his son's back and wished, "you will be succeed IN SHA ALLAH".

When we all done with breakfast. I rose up from my chair to go to my room to take my mobile as it was on charging.

I came down from my room to greet my Mom and sister. I bid them bye. I came out from the wooden door and walked towards my "2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i Sports Activity Vehcile Angular Front Exterior View ".

 I came out from the wooden door and walked towards my "2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i Sports Activity Vehcile Angular Front Exterior View "