Chapter 1

Hey lovely readers! This is a story about an 17 year old student who falls in love with an unexpected person.

So I've attempted many times to write a story like this but I've never finished any of them..this one I will! And I'll maybe even write a sequel! I'm still sort of a newbie so bare with me. I hope you enjoy, comment, and like! Oh and by the way, some chapters may be short and some super long.

I'll try and update as much as I can on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And I'm an anonymous writer for preferential and personal reasons.
------------------------------------
Chapter One

*ALARM BEEPING*

"Ughhh five more minutes please"

Today is the first day of my senior year. Yay one more year left and then I'm out of here! I'm tired of waking up at 5:30am every morning, a girl needs her beauty sleep. I'm am excited for what this year will bring. Boys, Drama and.... PROM! I am so excited for prom, I've been waiting about 3 years for prom and its almost here! Hopefully i'll have a date by then......or not....

I had a boyfriend my sophomore and junior year named Chad and everything was going great but we decided to end things in the summer because he had to move away, far away. Chad and I started out as best friends and still are now that we broke up. We promised to not let things change before we started dating. I remember the night we had our first kiss. We were hanging out talking in his car after going to the movies and having a great time and it got cold so I leaned closer to him and put my head on his shoulder, he then moved a little which made me get up and he grabbed me and just kissed me. And I didn't stop him.

Enough of Chad, I need to get ready for my first day as a Senior!!!!!

I decided that I wanted to wear something cute/simple. I walked over to my closet and picked out a pair of black high-waisted shorts with a white and black cropped top that had flowers on it and paired that with a beige cardi and my black combat boots. Perf.

I went to my bathroom showered and washed my face, applied my daily make-up: Moisturizer, Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Eyeliner, Mascara, Lipstick and I filled in my brows just a bit to finish up my look. I put my hair up into a cute but messy bun. I'm ready.

I ate breakfast, grabbed a snack and a water, put it in my brown side-bag and got my car keys.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad! I love you!" I yelled out at my parents who were upstairs.

"Bye honey, have a first good day" They yelled in unison.

I got in my car, plugged my phone in and jammed out. I guess I wasn't paying much attention because as I was pulling into my school's parking lot I didn't brake fast enough and kind of hit the car in front of me...not hard though, I decided to get out and apologize.

"I am so sorry" I said

Then he got out of the car.. my jaw dropped open.

"Are you okay" He said.

Wow. His voice was just..it was just so sexy and raspy and deep, but not too deep. I swear I could listen to him talk all day.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

He is so tall and from the black buttoned up shirt he was wearing you could tell he was well defined underneath, he had this perfect smile and these mysterious dark brown eyes that I stared into. He has short brown hair that's kind of wavy. He is gorgeous. I realized he was talking to me when he repeated what he said and moved his thumb that was on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He repeated.

"Oh yes I am fine, um sorry about hitting you...im so stupid I should've been paying more attention. Again i'm so sorry."