Chapter 19

Wow...didn't see that coming huh?

Why did Michael just leave?

What the hell is wrong with Carlos?

Vote, and comment!

~N ;)
-------------------------------

Chapter 19

I felt so empty inside as I ran down the steps.

"Michael!" I sobbed.

He kept walking.

I followed him out to the beach and started jogging so that I could catch up. "Michael" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He stopped walking and stood there.
I had no energy left in me, I sunk down to the sand and tears started welling up in my eyes. "Michael"

He turned around.

"I told you to be careful!" He furiously yelled.

At that moment I didn't even recognize him, he had such rage in his eyes and his vains were popping out of the side of his neck.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"I told you to be careful!" he yelled again.

He put his hand on his face rubbing his eyes and grabbing his hair in frustration.

"I knew something like this would happen! But you didn't want to listen to me! I've known that boy his whole life! He's no good." He yelled even louder.

"I'm sorry" I muttered.

"I told you to be careful!" He yelled.

I stood up now and got closer to him.

"I know! I know you did!" I yelled at him. "I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but look how that turned out!" I was crying now, my face was burning and my tears would not stop running down my red cheeks. "I get drugged, violated and almost raped/de-flowered all on my 18th birthday"

"Drugged? You two weren't hooking up?" He asked.

"Why the hell would I hook up with him?!" I yelled pissed.

"Alcohol."

After a moment of silence I spoke up.

"He drugged me Michael, drugged me and when I wasn't feeling well he took advantage of me and tied me up to his bed. Did I mention he knocked me out cold when I tired to stop him?!" I yelled.

"When I regained consciousness I noticed I was laying all hopeless in my bra and panties. He started yelling at me and then he climbed over me and started kissing my chest"

"Nat-"

"I started to scream and he put tape on my mouth! Then he kissed my stomach getting lower and lower just until he reached above my..."

Michael had his jaw clenched.

"Na-"

"He slid off my panties and then inserted his fingers into me, Michael he knew that I'm a virgin. After I tried screaming through the tape he took off his pants and placed his tip right at my entrance, I got the tape off using my tongue and that's when I started screaming" I cried.

"Stop." He said.

He walked over to me and fiercely hugged me.

"I'm sorry Michael." I said crying into his chest.

"No, no I'm sorry, I was just so damn mad."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that baby" He wiped away my tears with his fingers.