Chapter 44

Happy New Year everyone! Obviously I haven't updated because I've been spending time with my family this holiday season, also I've been traveling.
Thank you for your patience....guess what?! After this chapter there's only one more!!!! Yay!

Anyways enjoy, favorite and follow me for more stories coming up this 2015!

-N
--------------------------------------------

I speedily walked out of Michael's house. I felt my face heat up and my eyes were burning with tears. I needed to get out of this house, right now.
With my black converse in my hands, I walked bare foot down the streets of gloomy Florida. I hadn't noticed how gray the skies were until a drop of water fell on my nose.

Followed by another cold, wet, drop.

And before I knew it, a beautiful rainstorm was occurring, making me refreshingly wet. Yes, this storm felt refreshing. The cool, brisk water making my clothes darker, and tighter, the rain calming down my red-teary eyed face. It felt as if Mother Nature was crying along with me. Our tears fell down together, she understood me at this very moment in time. I continued to walk along, then I heard a honking noise to my right.

"Get in the car Natasha" Michael spoke, sternly.

I continued to walk on as if I had not been disrupted. I let the rain continue to moisten my hair, making it heavier and darker.

"I won't ask again Natasha"

I turned to my right and stopped.

"From now on refer to me as Ms.Lozano, at least until I have graduated, then and maybe then can we consider resuming our first-name basis"

"You graduate tomorrow smart ass" He mocked, just infuriating me even more. When our eyes met, his softened as he realized that I had been crying, and it wasn't just the tears of Mother Nature rolling down my red cheeks.

"Don't make me come out there and get out Natasha. You, being there, all wet, and sexy isn't really helping this situation." He spoke as his gaze burned through me.

'Don't fall for it Natasha' , my subconscious whispers to me,
'Don't let him win again.'

He shut off the engine of the car and opened the door, practically jumping at me. Michael pulled me close to him, our wet bodies pressing against heavy cloth. With his hand at the very small of my back he pushed my hips closer into him.

I couldn't move, I just let him.

Staring down at me, he placed a soft kiss on my lips. Sweet as can be, this kiss wasn't out of an apology, it was out of love and pain. He didn't want to say what he did back there, so why did he? Why couldn't we just simply discuss the matter like civilized adults? He went all drama-king on me, breaking my heart in a matter of seconds, something I never thought possible.

I pushed him away from me, hard.

Mr.Allon grabbed both of my wrists before I could bring my hands down, he yanked me to him and our lips meet instantly, not needing any assistance toward finding their destination.

With his lips still on mine he spoke,

"I need you Natasha Lozano"

Was this just sexual? Immediately I became confused. Is this his attempt at an apology? Out here, we look like one of those scenes from the movie where the couple kisses in the rain, oh how I've always wished for that, but not if it isn't sincere.

"What is this Michael?" I spoke into his lips.

"I love you" He whispered, inhaling my very exhaled breath. We were so close that we were sharing breaths, and I wasn't complaining.