Chapter 40!

I think this story will only have about 45 chapters....it depends but I am extremely sorry for not updating in a while, school just started and I already have tons of homework blah blah but I'll make these possible last five chapters as good as it can get as a reward to my lovely readers, voters, and commenters! Without you guys I don't think I would've continued the story after chapter three! Thank you! This story really has blossomed tremendously as well as my writing skills and creative imagination.

Guys interact with me and the story! Ask questions, comment your thoughts JUST DO IT! And PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS!

Show me SOME LOVE!!!! (sounding a little desperate there....haha)

Sorry I got caried away....

VOTE, COMMENT! CHECK OUT 'The Sophomore Diares'

I luh ju very mucho my peeps!

HUGS AND GRATEFUL VIRTUAL KISSES!

-N :)

----------------------------------

Chapter 40:

"Ms.Lozano you're late"

"So sorry, my locker wouldn't-"

"Go have a seat and don't let it happen again" Mr.Allon called out as he looked at his desktop screen. The whole class was staring at me as I stood at the classroom door.

"And you are all staring because?" I asked making a face, immediately everyone looked away and returned to their work.

I walked over to my desk and sat waiting for instructions. "Grab your workbook and do the problems on the board please."

Something must be bothering Michael, why is he acting like this? I mean I'm not saying I deserve special treatment but he's never like this with any of his students.

Class finished and Mr.Allon asked me to stay back.

"So this is something serious." He started. "What's going on?" I asked

"Apparently there is a rumor that a student and teacher on this campus are romantically involved." Michael speedily said.

I instantly had that feeling that you get when your parents find out something you did that was REALLY bad..would my parents find out? Summers told! I didn't think she had it in her, but then again she wants the world for Oliver.

I took a mighty deep breath in until I could feel the slight pain in my lungs as they screamed for an exhale.

"Are you serious?"

Michael worriedly nodded. He was scared,

I was terrified.

"So she actually told?" I muttered.

Michael nodded again. "What are we going to do?" I asked sitting down. My hands made there way to my eyes as I rubbed not caring that I was going to look like a raccoon, I could feel tears form at the tip of my eyelid that burned to fall from the socket. One, Two, Five tears streamed from my eyes.

I cried quietly, silent. My face was as red as a cherry. "Please don't cry" He said walking over to me.

"I'm scared, I don't want you to go to jail" I sniffled.

"That is not going to happen you hear me young lady?" Michael said placing my face in the palm of his hands. "How do you know?" I pouted staring into the dark abyss of his eyes, the dark abyss that I adored so much, the abyss that I'd miss too much if something bad happened. Mr.Allon softly put his lips on mine.