Chapter 20

Wow. 20 chapters. I didn't think I could get this far but I have! I just want to say thank you to my readers! I don't know how many more chapters there will be but there is for sure a sequel.....

Here's chapter 20!

Xoxo

~N :)

Enjoy!

------------------------------------

Chapter 20

I swiftly opened the classroom door crying and sat at my desk.

"Uh, Jacob I'll call for you in another class" Michael said to one of his tutor students.

The boy came over to me. "I don't know you but I know everything will be alright." He said patting my back."Thank you" I sniffled.

"Ok, bye Mr.Allon." He said walking towards the door.

"Bye Jacob" Mr.Allon said raising a hand.

"Okay, Natasha what's wrong?" Michael asked sitting at the desk next to me.

I told him what happened at lunch and in the bathroom. "Oh" He said. Then someone walked into his class."Hey cuz" Carlos said.

I sprung up from my seat angry as hell and walked up to him.

"Carlos get out" Michael demanded.

"No don't leave." I said.

"Natasha I'm so sor-"

I interrupted him by smacking the shit out of his face. He grabbed his red cheek in shock and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I was drun-"

I smacked him again.

"You took advantage of me!" I yelled. "I was trying to be a good friend to you and you took advantage of me you asshole!" I yelled even louder as tears fell from my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Natasha" Carlos muttered.

Instead of smacking him, I punched him in the nose.

"Fuck! Natasha I said I was sorry! stop hitting me" He said holding his bleeding nose.

I punched him again.

I heard Michael snicker in the background.

"Get the hell out right now!" I yelled. Carlos took a couple steps closer to me.

"By the way, I would have loved to take away your virginity." He said smiling.

"Motherfuc-" Michael muttered standing up.

I grabbed Carlos' shirt collar and threw him against the wall placing my forearm against his throat tightly. "Damn girl can defend herself" He managed to get out.

"I hate you Carlos. I hate you! Get the hell out of this classroom, and get the hell out of my life!" I said pushing my arm down harder against his throat.

He started gasping for air but I didn't loosen my grip on him until Michael pulled me off.

"Get out" Michael said.

"Now"

Panting, I took a seat and placed my face into my hands.

"You okay?" Michael said rubbing my back.

"A little better."

"You are so badass you know that?" Michael said.

I chuckled.