Chapter 24

Did you even expect any of that?

Damn Oliver.

You know I feel so bad for Natasha, she's gone through so much.

Here's Chapter 24!

Love you guys, VOTE and COMMENT!

Xoxo

~N ;)

--------------------------------------

Chapter 24

He was so close to me, breathing in the natural scent of my oily hair, and nibbling on my ear. He kissed down my jawline softly with his eyes closed telling me he loved me after every kiss.

"I love you Natasha Lozano" He whispered. "I need to have you in my life, without you, living isn't worth it" He said looking in my eyes. "But it's okay, I have you all to myself forever." He smiled.

I placed my palms on his chest, and used all of my strength to push him off me. As I was running out from under him, I tripped over my own foot and hit my head on the corner of the bed...

~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened?" I asked waking up confused.

"You fell in the bathroom and hit your head pretty hard, Oliver found you unconscious." Rachel said laying next to me on my bed.

I ran my fingers through my tangled hair and tied it up in a top knot, "Ahhh my head is pounding." I said grabbing the area of my head where it hurt.

"Here, a Tylenol and some agua. Pop the pill and drink up." Rachel

said hanging me a bottled water.

"How was last night?" I said taking a sip of water.

"Fun. Chad gave Oliver a lap dance, I kissed Cam, Oliver got dared to kiss you but then he found you knocked out in the bathroom and the game ended.

So that's what happened, I couldn't remember much from last night. Last thing I remember was getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Hey can you go get me that ring that's over there on the floor" I said pointing to the corner of a wall. I wanted that promise ring back where it belonged, on my finger. I twirled it around on my finger and re-read the words 'only you' smiling.

"So I m guessing that's from Mr.Hottie?" Rachel asked taking my hand. I nodded and started to blush. Just thinking about him sent a feeling way past satisfaction through my whole body.

"Oliver called for you" Rachel said.

"And?" I asked.

"He wants you to meet up with him for smoothies around 2pm" she informed. I guess I could use a smoothie, my head feels a bit better but it's still pounding.

"Uh okay, did he say why?"

"No"

"Well I'm going to get ready" I said walking towards my closet.

"Have fun" She teased.

I put on a cute pair of white studded shorts and a cute blue and white tribal patterned spaghetti strap top and I wore matching blue sandals.

It was only twelve so I decided I would go see Michael before I get smoothies with Oliver.

*Knocking*

"Hey babe" He said opening the door in only his red checkered boxers. I looked him up and down, bit my lip and smiled.

"Damn, I have a fine ass boyfriend" I said walking in his house. "And I've got a sexy, amazing girlfriend, who needs a house key." He laughed.