Chapter 41

So what do you guys think about what Oliver did? Do you think it will be easy for him to hide his feelings for Natasha? Why?

What about the whole Ms.Summers snitching thing? How do you feel about that?

And what was Rachel doing?!

Some things to ponder upon....

Hope you all enjoy this little chap-tahh sorry I haven't updated in a while, school & life get busy.

Besos!

-N :)

------------------------------------

Chapter 41:

"Natasha"

"Mmm" I groaned into my pillow.

"Are you up?" Ashton whispered.

"I am now" I said opening my eyes, Ashton was sitting next to me on my bed tugging on my blanket. "I'm cold, share"

"What's wrong Ashton?"

"I can't sleep"

"Why?" I asked

"I just can't fall asleep." He sighed. It was time to be a big sister and sacrifice my precious space.

"Do you want to sleep up here with me?" I asked. Ashton nodded. I moved over giving him some space, my bed was pretty wide so there's enough space but I sleep all over the place! "Thank you sis"

It was a little weird having him in my bed like this, yes he's my brother but I haven't known him for too long.

"Anytime, now go to sleep"

I kept thinking about that intruder with the very familiar eyes, and bodily stance. I knew for a fact that I have seen those green eyes somewhere, but where, and on who?

I tried my best to stay on my side of the bed but failed when I woke up with my head next to Ashton's stinky boy feet and my leg intertwined with his arm. I got out of bed and stretched my arms high up, groaning from the pleasure of my bones slightly loosening.

It's Thursday, tomorrow is Senior walkout and then all of the seniors are going to a beach bonfire party. Saturday is graduation....wow how times flies. These past four years I've made tremendous friends and memories...and a lot of bad things happened this year..but it all gets better, right?

"Thanks for letting me sleep up here with you sis" Ashton yawned from my bed.

"Yea yea you're welcome"

I went to my bathroom and began getting ready for school. Light makeup, ripped jeans, a loose t-shirt with my black converse.

"Natash" Ashton called out.

"Yea?" I yelled from my bathroom.

"Who's Carlos?"

When he said Carlos, I basically stabbed my eye ball with the mascara brush, shit!! I wiped my eye and ran over to my bed.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Uh you were sleep talking last night and you kept saying 'Carlos'"

Why would I be saying Carlos in my dream? Now that I think about it, I have no clue what I dreamt of last night, no clue at all.

"Uh Carlos was just an old freind"

"An old friend you were fantasizing about?" Ashton teased.

"Eww no! It's too complicated to explain" I sighed hoping he'd just drop it.