Chapter 30!

Woah! So if you're confused or if you get confused after this next chapter just message me and I'll be more than happy to explain anything to you about the story!

VOTE & COMMENT!

I luh ju guysssss!

Xoxo

~N ;)

-----------------------------------

Chapter 30:

I was awoken by a loud bang.

"Sorry, I hit my leg on the chair" Michael said bending down to grab his foot.

"Michael? Where's Beatrice?" I asked sitting up.

"In her room sleeping..why?"

"Ahh my head hurts." I said.

"Yeah you passed out when you saw Beatrice pass out and you hit your head a little hard, you've been out for a day." He said sitting next to me.

"Did Carlos stop by?" I asked.

"Nope. Are you expecting him?"

"So I was asleep since I passed out after they diagnosed Beatrice?" I asked.

"Yes, you've been asleep since you passed out." He said kissing my forehead.

"It was all a dream" I chuckled.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked cuddling up against me.

"I had the craziest dream, it was so realistic and depressing." I said.

"Tell me"

"Beatrice died, I got amnesia and then Carlos shot me in the head" I said laughing.

"Babe how is that funny?" He said.

"It felt so real"

"You're fine." He said.

"I'm grateful to have you in my life. I love you soo much." I said pulling him in for a kiss that I longed for. His lips on mine made me the worlds most happiest girl. He grabbed my face softly pulling me closer climbing on top of me.

"You know, I have nothing on underneath this gown." I teased.

"I see" He said looking at my breasts....either it was a little chilly in the room or Michael had me in 'the mood'.

"I'm cold!" I yelled crossing my arms over my chest.

"I can help you with that." He said moving my arms and kissing my neck. He left a trail of warm wet kisses down my jawline.

Someone knocked on the door causing Michael to jump off of me.

"It's daddy, can I come in?"

Michael walked over and opened the door. What is he doing?! Good thing dad doesn't know he's my teacher...

"Mr.Lozano! Pleasure to see you again." Michael said shaking my dad's hand. Dad's face lit up.

"Nice to see you Michael" He said smiling back.

"I heard she was in the hospital and I came to visit." Michael said.

"That's great, thank you Michael." Dad said.

This is the second time Dad interrupts my steamy moments with Michael. It's like he has a 'super-dad' sixth sense for when I'm making out with a guy.

"How's my baby girl doing?" Dad asked handing me flowers.

"Ah dad thank you, Im doing just fine. Ready to get back to school!" I said looking at Michael.

"So Michael, how would you like to join is for dinner tonight?" Dad asked.