Chapter 2

Hey Guys! I hoped you enjoyed Chapter 1!!! I loved it. And how about that plot twist though. Ha. In this Chapter I will be introducing a new character,his name is Cameron. A lot of exciting and shocking things will be coming up in the next few chapters but I don't want to rush things. Also don't be afraid to comment! I want to hear your feedback!! LIKE! VOTE! COMMENT! AND GET OTHERS TO READ!!! I do take my reader's ideas into consideration so just let me know! Enjoy Chapter 2 my lovelies! Its alittle drawn out sorry! The story will definetly get better I promise!

~N :)

Chapter 2

" I am the teacher" he whispered.

NO. He can't be. He looks so damn young! How is this possible?

"How old are you?" I asked

"I am 23, I graduated high school early, at age 17 so I went to college and I am now a certified educator." he said

There's a lot of things he could teach me....Nastasha!

"You look so young" I said

"Last time I checked, I am still young"

"I thought you were a Senior" I said still shocked

I'm guessing he saw my facial expression because he became very serious.

"It's okay, I get that a lot."

I really thought I was going to have a chance with this guy but now that I know he is a teacher, yeah right.

"Good Morning Class, I am Mr.Allon" he said

"This is a Pre-Calc class if you were wondering, or if you can't read."

Mr.Allon continued talking about what we will be learning this year.

"Wow, you guys are tense" he said

"Okay it's icebreaker time."

A bunch of moans and groans were made.

"Everyone, get up! Guys move the desks towards the back of the room please"

The guys did as they were told.

"Now everyone grab hands and make a circle."

Someone grabbed my hand quite tightly, it was him. The feeling of having his hand on mine was electrifying, I felt an instant spark between us. His hands were so soft. God, why did he have to grab my hand. I let go and he gave me a look.

"What's wrong" he asked quietly

"My hands are sweaty....sorry" I said looking away as I blushed.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Okay class, have a seat where you are standing"

"Oh and you can drop your hands now." he said

We all sat down and Mike.. I mean Mr.Allon started walking towards the middle of the circle.

"This is a typical icebreaker, we go around the circle and when it's your turn you'll get up, come to the middle of the circle and tell us: your name, your age, some interesting facts about yourself and your fellow classmates will ask a few questions"

"But ill go first" he added

"My Name is Michael Allon but Mr.Allon to you."

" I am younger than the average teacher." He said looking at me.

"My favorite color is red, and I love music. I play the bass and drums."

This girl raised her hand and he called on her.