Chapter 39

.....

P.S. Guys I just wanted to mention that yes there will be a sequel to this story AND starting this Monday (Aug.18) I will be starting another story too called 'The Sophomore Diaries' where you basically get to read about my life, yes it's based on true things that will happen and my feelings on things but I'm still writing anonymously! That story will be raw and true so if you know me and you still want to read, go ahead. It's sort of like a blog type story- if that makes any sense. But please check it out and add it to your library! I probably won't publish on that story til Monday night. And there won't be any names named, I'll be using first name initials or first and last depending on whether there are two people with similar initials.

AND there's only a few more chapters in this story...!

Vote & Comment!

Xoxo

-N ;)

-----------------------------------

"What?!" I jumped up.

"Okay and there's something else.." He stood up with me.

"Ashton" I sighed.

"This was all a joke! Haha you're so gullible! Rachel is a nice girl but she isn't my type. I haven't had sex before, still a virgin." He laughed.

"Ashton Irwin!" I yelled. "You don't joke around about that stuff! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Hey, c'mom. It was just a little test to see how much I could trust you and you passed."

"So you have to test me to see if you can trust me?" I looked up at him.

"Oh Nat-"

"Can you please get out."

"Nat-"

"Please leave my room." I mumbled.

Ashton looked at me with sorrow in his eyes as he reluctantly left my room.

I was laying on my back. Just laying and admiring the ceiling. Just laying and thinking about everything that's going on, Oliver coming back, a new sibling in my life, graduation next week, and Michael. What is going to happen when I graduate? When I start college? My life will actually begin in less than a week, I'll be sent into real world to deal with real things.

*Thump Thump Thump*

I sat up and looked over to my window; Oliver.

I walked over and opened my window just enough for him to hear me talk. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Uh trying not to fall" He said.

"No, what are you doing here Oliver?"

"We need to talk, serious this time. I promise." He pleaded as his hands shook on the ledge of my window. I opened the window so he could come in. "Please just listen to all of what I have to say before you start commenting and interrogating me. I didn't tell you the honest truth because Mr.Allon was there and I didn't want to tell him, I wanted to tell just you." Oliver said.

"Why don't you want to tell Michael?"

"It doesn't feel right to me"

"You've got ten minutes." I sat on my bed.

Oliver paced around my room, occasionally looking over at me.

"Nine minutes" I called out checking my phone

"Okay, so I didn't totally lie" He began. "I was diagnosed but not with Multiple Personality Disorder, I was diagnosed with an anger disorder, they don't know which exact one yet. My previous doctor put me on a prescription that we later found out triggered my anger but in a different way, causing me to do crazy things like what I did to you and your friends. That prescription I was on would take a simple little thought in my mind and make it a huge deal causing me to overreact. I saw you one day at a store and I thought you were beautiful, my brain over rode that and decided that I should become your stalker from my interest in you, hence all the photographs and me showing up at your school. It calmed down a bit, but then I saw you again in the hallway and we had a class together. I simply had a crush on you, but again my brain decided to re trigger the stalking and it got out of hand. Once I got locked up and they did a medical exam they found out that I had an unspecified anger disorder and gave me proper treatment to calm things down until they reach an exact diagnosis" He finished taking a seat next to me on my bed.