Chapter 31

Ch.30 was a sweet little intimate chapter, in this chapter it's continuing from where ch.30 left off. Hope you guys enjoy!

VOTE! COMMENT! I LOVE YA!

Xoxo

-N

------------------------------------

I love Michael so much. Today needs to be perfect for him, it's his birthday. Finally I get to do something special for Michael.

There is a lot that has to be done today, shopping, organizing, cleaning, buying lingerie....and cooking. Most importantly I need someone to distract him for most of the day.

I jumped out of bed and ran to Rachel's room barging in the door without warning.

"Get up!" I yelled hitting her with a pillow.

"Ow"

That wasn't Rachel's voice...

Rachel walked out of the bathroom brushing her teeth,

"Uh is that..." I whispered and she nodded.

"Okay Rebecca, up and out. Rachel's day is booked." I said lifting the covers.

Rebecca groaned and got out of bed.

"Rachel we need to be out of this house in the next hour." I said leaving.

I ran downstairs ate a bowl of yogurt with fruits and headed back upstairs to get ready.

I put on my 'go-to' outfit; a pair of jean shorts with a muscle tank and converse. I wore my hair in a messy ponytail and wore a simple eyeliner, tinted lip balm makeup look.

"Rachel we are leaving now!" I yelled at her door. Surprisingly she was ready, hair done and shoes on just sitting on her bed watching TV waiting for me.

"Alright let's go" She said grabbing her bag.

"I need a way to distract Michael for most of the day" I said walking down the stairs.

"How about your Dad?" She suggested.

"You're so freaking brilliant! I love you!" I said kissing her cheek.

"Let's go, you're helping me today" I said as we left the house.

I dialed Michael.

"Hey birthday boy" I said to Michael.

"Hey babe"

"So what are you up to?" I asked.

"Just chilling at home."

"I need you to get dressed."

"For what?"

"Well dad knows it's your birthday and he wants to take you hiking" I said.

"Hiking, I love the mountains. Sure. Are you coming too?" He asked.

"Nope" I said smiling.

"But babe" He whined.

"It's guy bonding time. I'll have you all to myself tonight Mr." I teased.

"Fine I'll get ready and come over."

"I'll be gone, I'm out with Rachel buying her some girly stuff"

"You can say tampons to me" He said.

"Vibrator, she wants a vibrator..." I trailed off.

"Oh. oh. Okay you go with her, and I'll go hiking with your dad" He chuckled.