Chapter 3

Hey guys! I promised to update on Tuesdays and Thursdays so here it is! Sorry im uploading so late in the day, ive been super busy and the wattpad app wasn't letting me type. Oh and trust me I want to speed things up between Natasha and Michael but I cant....and you'll see why! Enjoy! Don't forget to COMMENT! VOTE! LIKE!

P.S if you are confused with any parts feel free to message me and ill surely explain!!

~N :)

Chapter 3

*BOOM* *BOOM*

Next thing I know I'm lying on the floor and someone is running towards me.

"Natasha?! Are you okay?"

No I'm not, I'm on the floor and I'm bleeding. Was what I wanted to yell, but nothing would come out. I couldn't talk.

"Natasha!' he yelled again.

"Hmmmm" was all I could say.

"Hmm" I moaned lowly.

"Stay with me Natasha" someone said while holding me in their lap.

"Always" I managed to finally mumble

"Huh?" he said

I slowly felt my vision going away and my breathing becoming weaker.

"Oh no" he said worried.

"1, 2, 3, 4" he counted while pumping my chest.

And then he was about to place his lips on mine, about to transfer oxygen from his very own lungs into mine, about to save my life. He was about half an inch away. Our noses were touching and....

"Natasha wake up, Natasha!"

*Dad starts shaking my shoulder*

"Natasha sweetie get up." my dad said.

I jumped out of bed, took a deep breath and touched my lips.

"You okay there?" my dad asked

"Yea you just woke me from a bad dream"

C'mon why couldn't I have five more minutes? That would've been plenty of time to answer my questions. Who was that mystery guy from my dream? Why was I bleeding? What was that loud bang? Where was I?

Its officially my second day as a senior. What to wear? What to wear?

I was thinking about going a little on the girly-side today and decided to wear a black skater skirt with a red cropped t-shirt and my white hightops. Ill even curl my hair!

I got ready and then headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey honey!" my mom said while hugging me tightly

"Hey mom, missed you last night"

"Missed you too. So how was the first day?"

My first day was weird actually. I met this absolutely hot guy who I hit his car and bumped into in the hallway, we walked to lunch together and talked; did I mention he was my damn pre-calc teacher?

" My first day was good I made a new friend, his name is Cam"

"And when can I met this Cam?"

"Soon, but we are just friends now"

"Now?"

"Now" I repeated

"Your father told me about your little accident..."

"Ma calm down, it wasn't bad just a little hit. They guy was texting and I didn't brake fast enough, no harm done."

I noticed that I keep blaming it on Mike. Oh mike. Ugh. Why? Damn.