Chapter 21!

Well damn Rachel, wtf is her problem?

Haha so how do you think Natasha's dad will handle the news?

Do you hate Carlos?

.......

Thank you my awesome readers, I love you all!

VOTE! COMMENT!

Enjoy Ch.21

Xoxo

~N ;)

--------------------------------------

Chapter 21

"So I went to the homecoming after party like I said, I was with Carlos and we all were having a good time"

"Get to the important part" Rachel interrupted.

"Can you just shut the hell up? Oh and tone down all the bitching while you're at it." I said not minding that my father was sitting right next to me.

Dad chuckled.

"You two fight like sisters."

"Yea whatever, so Carlos drugged me and when it started to kick in he took me upstairs to 'lay down' in his sisters bed."

"Natasha" Dad sighed.

"My judgement was impaired dad."

"Where were you when this was happening?" Dad asked Rachel.

"Dancing with my date"

"So he took me upstairs and whatever he drugged me with made my legs and arms feel like jello, I tried to leave but I fell and he took me back to the bed. Then he started tying up my arm to the bed and I kicked him, and he knocked me ou-"

"He hit you!" Dad yelled.

"Let me finish"

"When I woke up I was laying there in my bra and panties tied up to the bed, he started kissing me and things escalated on his account and before he could actually- you know...Michael heard me screaming and helped me."

That was almost the hardest thing I've had to say to my dad. Obviously I didn't include the details because my father doesn't need to know that Carlos fingered me before trying to 'get it in' as they say. My dad looked like he was going to explode in rage. His eyes were tearing up and he opened his arms to me.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that honey" He said holding me tight.

"Yea so now apparently there's a rumor going around school that Carlos took my virginity..even though he didn't."

"So Nancy's son Michael saved you?"

He always does.

"Yea he's Carlos' cousin so he was over seeing the party and he happened to be upstairs away from the noise when he heard me scream."

"Natasha I'm sorry" Rachel said.

I ignored her. She was being a complete bitch to not only me but my father too. I don't have the patience to deal with her right now.

"I'm sorry Dad" I said into his shoulder.

"No you didn't do anything wrong, it was all him."

"As much as I want to go get my shotgun and kill him, it's not the right thing to do. Though I am infuriated with that boy."

I knew he'd bring up the shotgun.

"I kinda beat up Carlos in school today"

"What?"